is black smith coming back?

Elias

27 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

Doubtful. Blacksmith's been in every yearbook even though it's been gone for about ten years

oh i dont pay attention to the yearbooks so i thought that was the only time but i love the blacksmith its probably my fav truck

On 3/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, Charlie H. said:

You're really making yourself quite annoying already. Nevermind you put "deez nuts" as your location already makes me wretch

Yes I know that Alex does, but Pablo was known for driving Blacksmith. 

You know you miss the immaturity this place used to have rampaging about every time a new post was made, don't lie.

On 3/11/2016 at 0:35 PM, monsterjam1 said:

somebody told me that blacksmith might make a return because it was in the new yearbook, if this happens that would be awsome because thats one of my favorite trucks

There are already several pinned topics covering relevant, recent MT news. Do yourself and the community here a favour and get a little more familiar with the website before you ask every question you can think of.

People work and pay to keep this place going, it's disrespectful when you create unnecessary topics, which take up space on the site.

It will also decrease your chances of having any future questions answered, current members don't like it.

On 3/11/2016 at 1:39 PM, Charlie H. said:

You're really making yourself quite annoying already. Nevermind you put "deez nuts" as your location already makes me wretch

Yes, annoying.

But, you're location is "The Bone Zone". Don't get me wrong, I just thought it was funny.

That being said, MJwank16 and MJwank1 are irritating. Also, that guy that keeps posting trucks that just have the tires swapped. 

You, CH, are not annoying and have never bugged me before.

32 minutes ago, Greeny said:

There are already several pinned topics covering relevant, recent MT news. Do yourself and the community here a favour and get a little more familiar with the website before you ask every question you can think of.

People work and pay to keep this place going, it's disrespectful when you create unnecessary topics, which take up space on the site.

It will also decrease your chances of having any future questions answered, current members don't like it.

Yes, annoying.

But, you're location is "The Bone Zone". Don't get me wrong, I just thought it was funny.

That being said, MJwank16 and MJwank1 are irritating. Also, that guy that keeps posting trucks that just have the tires swapped. 

Appreciate the gesture! Also yeah my location does seem a bit immature in of itself, it's a reference to a famous Twitch streamer I doubt many people here know so... Pot calling the kettle black on my end

2 hours ago, Greeny said:

Yes, annoying.

ok sure whatever