Can someone guide me through discord

chickenbutt453

He has a point Greeny, If you don't like him just keep it to yourself. If you don't like him, don't spend the your damn time going into his post just to tell him to go away... he's asking a legitimate question here. He doesn't know how to use it, and just wants to know. I honestly don't see what's wrong with asking here. 

What don't you get about discord?

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

He has a point Greeny, If you don't like him just keep it to yourself. If you don't like him, don't spend the your damn time going into his post just to tell him to go away... he's asking a legitimate question here. He doesn't know how to use it, and just wants to know. I honestly don't see what's wrong with asking here. 

What don't you get about discord?

imnew and i dont know how to work it out like the stuff i need to do for fun runs

I mean from what I know, you need to make your account first using your email, then making a nickname and so on. Then you have to get an invite link to the channel you want to be a part of. And depending on who set it up, ask the admin of the channel to give you talking/typing powers.

On 3/20/2016 at 11:35 PM, acdcfan56 said:

He has a point Greeny, If you don't like him just keep it to yourself. If you don't like him, don't spend the your damn time going into his post just to tell him to go away... 

All hail, hypocrite King.

Please explain? What the stuff between tyle and I? that stays political. Other than that I don't have an issue with tyler, nor hagan. All the call outs if you noticed, where from a political thread. Some people on this site I don't like yes. But I don't just attack them. I don't recall telling someone to go away before. Again if you bring up tyler, and hagan. That's between political threads and that's it.