Monster Jam 2016 Suggestion Box

bkelly

So, what did you guys think of the 2016 season? Good / bad? Too much / too little? Post your thoughts on some standouts from this season and your suggestions for the rest of year and next season.

Not sure about what everyone else thinks but I think it's time to move some of the younger talent onto the TV stage, the AMSOIL series people have definitely proven their worthiness this year and I think it would be much more interesting to see the likes of Morgan, Colton, Tyler Mynniga, and Brianna on the weekly show

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

I'd honestly love to see an Amsoil stadium tour with the biggest guns like Bari, Colton, Brianna, Morgan, and Coty

That's what the European tour was like last year and it was pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll see it again this year.

9 minutes ago, litl_e_fan said:

That's what the European tour was like last year and it was pretty awesome. Hopefully we'll see it again this year.

Only thing I'd say now that I think about it is the field would need to be expanded a bit. Dunno how the general audience would react when a field goes from 16 trucks to 8 (although that's kind of exactly what happened to Tacoma this year)

1 minute ago, Charlie H. said:

Only thing I'd say now that I think about it is the field would need to be expanded a bit. Dunno how the general audience would react when a field goes from 16 trucks to 8 (although that's kind of exactly what happened to Tacoma this year)

They had 10 trucks last year. The whole #MoreMonsterJam field plus El Diablo and Mohawk Warrior.