Idea for 4.5

Mistfire333

So judging by the way everything is set up in 4.5, I've been able to understand that  the folders we used to rely on in packs are all split into individual .zip files. What I was thinking though, is why not make a slightly more updated smv4 .zip for 4.5 with some extra meshes and .material files so that when someone is trying to bring their truck to 4.5, they just need to take the new .truck files and everything else they may have done by themselves and put it in that .zip? It should show up among the other trucks as if it were there before as a default smv4, and it would simplify the task of having to dig up all the component files that the creator of the truck wouldn't have worried about in .37

It might be pointless as far as I know, but we know that truck building is relatively easier for .37 than 4.5

Another idea I had is to provide kits that already have every component that specific truck will need, and if the person designing the truck wants to switch out a chassis or a body, they'd be able to take care of it themselves so long as the other things the truck will rely on stay there and don't get tampered with. The truck files could have a completely blank chassis and body, and the body type could be the truck name respectively (Like F-150.zip, Tacoma.zip, so on..).

I don't know though. It's just an idea.