Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

46 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

I would highly recommend changing the Ford Field logo you have near the top right now XD

He has it completely correct. Inside the stadium it's just lettering.

However, I would recommend making it all caps like it has on the front of the stadium.

3 hours ago, MJFAN said:

Well, I decided to make a Detroit track since one hasn't been done in a while:

Let me know what you think!

Also, if anyone knows why when I export it with turning cars/crush cars, the cars lose their texture that would be great!

Looks nice!

11 hours ago, rockgod88 said:

also helping Alex with these. B)

AGcv5Uk.png

Digger #30 looks fantastic, hope she handles as good as she looks! One suggestion is to maybe put Dennis' little fan thing in there (unless he doesn't run with it anymore...) 

Navy looks great, thanks for all your help with this project!

Update on Detroit:

screenshot_8_zps71ei7hju.png

Figured out what was wrong with the crush cars, the UV maps had different names from the rest of the meshes in the stadium.

Also, as someone pointed out I fixed the Ford Field to all caps, and changed the font (to the closest I could find).

I also baked all the ramps, however, the backflip ramp bake doesn't work in game for some reason.

Let me know what I can improve! (Before you ask, Detroit #1 didn't have inflatables as starting gates)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MJFAN said:

Update on Detroit:

screenshot_8_zps71ei7hju.png

Figured out what was wrong with the crush cars, the UV maps had different names from the rest of the meshes in the stadium.

Also, as someone pointed out I fixed the Ford Field to all caps, and changed the font (to the closest I could find).

I also baked all the ramps, however, the backflip ramp bake doesn't work in game for some reason.

Let me know what I can improve! (Before you ask, Detroit #1 didn't have inflatables as starting gates)

Out of curiosity, did you model a new stadium? This one looks like a giant square as there's way too much space on the sides of the track...

23 minutes ago, steiale said:

Out of curiosity, did you model a new stadium? This one looks like a giant square as there's way too much space on the sides of the track...

Yeah, I did. The old one was more of an oval, where Ford Field is actually more rectangular.

Ford-Field-September-10-2006.jpg

Doing my own let me add in the Ford Field, and the stair cases.

Anyway, thanks for pointing out the wide sides (not quite sure how I missed that). Fixed now!

Got some more work done on Crusader. It's almost done I just gotta make the mini for it and adjust the steering wheel. I also made the changes that Fern suggested like changing the rims and putting the flags as apart of the mesh. I also added new sway bars and tie rods.RoR%202016-04-04%2020-45-18-21_zpsc1kvpw

RoR%202016-04-04%2020-45-37-71_zpsnqmw2k

RoR%202016-04-04%2020-46-32-54_zpswsz4ho

• Upvote 3