Show Your Arguments Chapter 47

rockgod88

On 4/22/2016 at 6:30 PM, Gabe2304 said:

Since Chief and Kahuna at teammates I figured I'd make a similarly designed truck.

Update:

Added some primer and rust effects in Photoshop at school. I think it looks pretty good.

The logo really stands out contrast wise, I'd tone it down just a bit so it won't clash as much but that's just my suggestion

1 hour ago, Charlie H. said:

The logo really stands out contrast wise, I'd tone it down just a bit so it won't clash as much but that's just my suggestion

I wanted it to hence the black outline/shadow. Without it I felt it blended in with the red too much. I added some of the primer on top of the logo to try to make it clash less.

blender%202016-04-22%2019-19-36-900_zpsy

blender%202016-04-22%2019-19-53-335_zps7

• Upvote 5

Well guys after listening to Fern and stuff I've decided to wrap this up, exported yesterday evening, worked on it for about 3-4 hours total. still lining up the sway bars as i'm typing. but to be 100% honest i am liking this more than GD 26 because its so different. BTW edited the NB so the SBs and 4 links lined up. had to edit the swaybars in the .truck because it was on a 12 degree angle..... ANYWAYS PICS! ENJOY! (ALSO IF SOMEONE COULD PAINT THIS THAT WOULD BE GREAAT!)

F3JmDL0.png

jyTJrmS.png

oh and i know it dosent have BKTs getting new tires soon, please leave your opinion below :)

• Upvote 3

18 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

Is it what you think it is Charlie? 

*Dirt Empire Coolers*

Aren't you like the 3rd person to work on making this? Edy, Dalton and now you? Not complaining, just wondering. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

11 minutes ago, Gabe2304 said:

Aren't you like the 3rd person to work on making this? Edy, Dalton and now you? Not complaining, just wondering. Can't wait to see how it turns out!

well, we know how edy works, and I never knew Dalton was trying it, oh well, this one will actually be released tho.... #shotsfired@edy ;)