Let's talk

Edy

28 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Great idea! Stop the community from having even more tracks converted to .4. I am going to stop arguing because this is going no where good. "BYE BYE BYE BA BA BA" - Some ratchet girl from the news.

Literally anyone can convert a track it really isn't that hard hell if I could do it in 10 minutes and I haven't made content in like 2 years that should tell you something. I mean we really don't need you if you leave because someone else can just take up the ever so hard job of converting a track to .4

26 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Lots of unnecessary force is used. For example, Why would you even need to lock a thread? It just stops the newbies from getting questions answered on where everything is. 

Obviously not enough force is used otherwise you'd been banned long ago saving us the displeasure of this immature outburst.

24 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

I feel admins could do your job without telling people to leave the site or die. I have dealt with this before from admins. If admins are nicer they wont have the same reaction from other people.

I've honestly never seen the admins make such a statement. You're delirious.

3 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

Great idea! Stop the community from having even more tracks converted to .4

Yes because you offer so much to the community by doing that for us. There are a number of people who can handle conversions without your "help".

Kids like you are a cancer to communities. You want and take with little regard to anything else. It's all about you and whatever you can get from a community. Why should we be expected to give you or help you with anything? I don't even get why you waste your time here. According to you and your little circle of rejects, we're full of it, you hate the admins...

...what it all comes down to once again is your insatiable appetite for more. Just a spoiled kid used to getting his way. Whenever you don't, your little world comes crashing down. Whenever you act out and people call you out on it, everybody else is the problem, yet your crap don't stink.

The only good that could come of this is you being banned. You're obviously uninterested in being a viable member of the community. Apart from what you stand to get out of us, you really don't like it here or care to have anymore interaction on this site other than clicking the download button and filling pages of spam from your trolls. You obviously won't mature and recognize that maybe it's YOU who are the problem.

Do us all a favor and leave, or continue on your idiotic tirade so we may see you banned. My head is hurting from YOUR STUPIDITY. And trust me, I'm NOT joking.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 1029Eric said:

You cant use that as evidence because it was a joke. Mind scrolling down the page and taking the rest of the screenshot?

There's literally no reference on the rest of that thread. And as I said that "it's a joke" argument is pure bullpoo. Son you're more full of it than a Wisconsin pasture with extra colon blow.

And well done threatening on something anyone can do! It'd be like if I pitched a fit about how I won't be release trucks with tire swaps.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Great idea! Stop the community from having even more tracks converted to .4. I am going to stop arguing because this is going no where good. "BYE BYE BYE BA BA BA" - Some ratchet girl from the news.

You might want to re-read this....  Because you are the type of members im relating this too..

You know, I never realized how spoiled you people are. You people are like those spoiled rich brats that just want everything that in the end will only use it once or twice in their whole life. Seriously acting like rich snobs.

You should all be grateful you got people like Edy, Fern, Kozak, Mark, Me, Chadwick, Aaron, Zonar, etc... Making all this high quality content for free. We spend many hours on these trucks/ tracks to get that detail right, many of you won't know that because you guys can't model nor have the patience like some of us do. Now I'm not saying the rest of the content is mediocre, I get many people here are getting into making trucks, but there's a reason people only beg and ask for the content from Members who have an eye for detail or have been doing this for years. One realistic truck alone can take up 2-4 weeks of countless hours, that's me literally spending my weekend (12-17 hours) working on it constantly. I'm not gonna spend my life making these things. I do this as a hobby for me to enjoy. One of the reasons I got burned out was because I stopped taking it as a hobby and more of a job. And I hated it.

I'm at a moment in my life when I'm about to finish high school. I'm currently in a U-19 Soccer club training my as.s off hoping I can get into semi-pro to maybe pro in soccer. So now I barely have time to be on here making content. I'm painting Pirate's Curse, but that might take awhile because I'm not gonna sit here and ignore my personal life to paint a 3d body for a game. I just got sideswiped 2 days ago and my car got damaged, the frame got bent, my insurance is gonna go up now, and guess who has to get another job to pay for it? Oh but no, let me fulfill these spoiled brats first and put my life second.

I've never been so disappointed in a community before, (not even a community, more like a kindergarten classroom) This site was not like this back in 2011-2012. Back when everyone for the most part was mature, hell I can't say much because I got banned for asking for stuff. But guess what I learned from it. I stopped asking for crap and if I wanted trucks made for me, I MADE THEM, I LEARNED, AND NOW LOOK HOW FAR I GOT. All you people just want to be fed, you're all babies here, you can't do anything to advance the community without the core content creators. This site will die when the content creators leave.Why? Because everyone is too lazy to make their own trucks. I get some people just aren't that into it to make content. But if you're gonna be that person, AT LEAST BE PATIENT AND DON'T ANNOY THE SH!T OUT OF CONTENT CREATORS AND RUIN EVERY DAMN SYP THREAD ABOUT WHEN CONTENT WILL BE OUT, OR WHERE YOU CAN GET IT. 

• Upvote 4

Dude, you're literally reacting so immature right now. You're trying to play the "Oh man I don't know where this aggression came from" card, and it's not working. We don't need you here, and we don't want you here.

This is what I mean by being tougher, admins. I just saw one or two admins argue with him and not one has banned the punk, we could have saved ourselves so much time spent arguing with this guy. I get that moderating the forums (all day) isn't your job, and you're busy, but squash a bug when you see one at least. It's like when Nazi Germany was growing, they were doing more and more suspicious and incriminating things and all we did was say "Hey man, that's not cool stop or we'll do something if you do more of it". And then look what happened.

He keeps talking and provoking, blah blah blah.

1 hour ago, Hot Shoe said:

Do us all a favor and leave, or continue on your idiotic tirade so we may see you banned.

What Hot Shoe just said proves my point. We need this guy to keep talking more sh!t just to ban him? Oh please, nobody would wait for cancer to grow before getting chemotherapy for it, why let him?

17 minutes ago, acdcfan56 said:

This site will die when the content creators leave. Why? Because everyone is too lazy to make their own trucks. I get some people just aren't that into it to make content. 

Give a man a fish or teach him how to, right?

It's time people at least made a damn effort. I can't MAKE my own truck, but I Frank them together, and it comes out decent. It's a start, and I plan on learning more, and I know it goes quicker than having to wait for someone to make the truck for me when I know I might be a bit impatient (and I say that in the perspective of you impatient little brats).

Don't attack people who have better things to do, or you'll be left with your arms stretched out or get the door slammed in front of your face.

http://i.imgur.com/O3DHIA5.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/1928158/banned-permabanned-o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/QAKFpPF.gif?noredirect

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

That's about the best thing you've said for how long you've been on this site. This is a second reason this community is falling apart. Johan probably hates my guts, but he is more right than wrong right now by far. I'm still working my ever loving ass off looking for a new job after leaving WWTC, I'm trying to get my Hi-Set test done so I can graduate high school to take my SAT and go off to college, I'm still trying to lose the weight I put on, and I'm doing my very best to make friends while I'm here! Another reason I had to move away from truck making for a bit, but I'm still help here and there cause the people here have helped me a lot for how long I've been here, and I can't owe them enough for what they've done. And if you're just going to go around saying,"Oh! All the moderators and people here have attitude issues and they're too lazy to make more stuff!" This is a f$%king video game! A mother-effing video game! (Please excuse the language) It's... For... FUN! And people like you are getting in the way of that! Good day.

44 minutes ago, 1029Eric said:

I never said converting tracks was hard. I said it was easy. Also, most people just wont do it.

Don't get started on what people "Don't do." You've not done a lot that you should have and you're 75% of the reason this community needs to have threads like these. Trust me, I've seen accounts pop up here like yours since I joined this site 2 years ago, and I promise many of those troll accounts that people like you make don't stay around. It's funny how you claim everything is a "joke" because you have no defense for your irrational and immature behavior. No one on this site has provoked you, you've just gone around listening to the wrong crowd as they convince that this site is somehow 'filled with annoying people.' I've been here longer than you, pal and never once have I found any of the 'regular' members (i.e. Kozak, Charlie H, Mark,etc.) to ever be annoying. The only annoying people on this site are the people that come on here, insult everyone and then claim 'its a joke.' No one else here finds it funny. I do not know why you stay on this website. And the admins lock threads to prevent arguments from getting seriously out of hand. I don't know why people come on a website and complain. If you do not like it, then leave. Again, no one is holding a gun to your head to stay, and by the looks of what you've posted ("I hate all of the admins") you clearly have an issue with our site. The members on this site are usually very accepting to new members. Once I started doing some competitions, people came to me on their own initiative to give me advice. The only reason they've been treating you harshly is because you are treating the content makers like a servant and you deserve anything. They do not have to make tr?cks for anyone. They owe no one on this site anything. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

This is probably the worst case of this that I have seen in my aloof 5 years in this community. It annoys me that certain people like you can't just learn from their mistakes and try to better themselves. Instead, they try to justify what they have done to not be the problem. People like that act like my 11-year-old brother who thinks that he can do what he wants and if he says he didn't do it (or says it was a joke), means it is all nice and dandy. No, that is not how it works, and not how it usually ends. And this post that I quoted and many other posts you make shows that YOU are as ignorant as an 11-year-old.

21 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Just going to put this out there. The large amount of people I talk to on Skype who make tracks and trucks and who have an account on here say everyone is "annoying and full of $hit." I feel stricter rules would make people hate this website even more. I am going to be honest, I hate almost all admins and administrators on here (no offense). Most people on here, Not just admins or mods, Need some major attitude adjustments. For example, If you make one mistake you are immediately hated among everyone and if your new to site, you are considered to be the worlds stupidest person. As for the asking for when tracks are going to be done, I do not see what could be wrong with as long as it is not asked repetitively by the same person. People should have the right to know when they will be filled with happiness to have a new truck or track to drive or drive on.

These "people" you speak of were likely banned from the site years ago due to their poor behavior or inability to play with others and you're doing yourself a massive disservice by associating with them if I'm honest. If you want to be part of their group that's fine but if you don't think it will cause you problems just ask some others that eventually decided it wasn't worth it. As far as the rules goes I was the one that rewrote a lot of that years ago with the permission of Brian and Casey to try and make it easier to understand and lower the amount of content that had to be deleted or modified on a daily basis but as you can go and read for yourself they're outdated but almost no one on the site has even read them either so you can't put full blame on the staff.

19 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

I mean, you do you, but you have never actually interacted with us. You don't actually know us and what we are actually like. We have to, and have had to, deal with repeated stupid crap that could very easily be avoided if new members bothered to read the rules. We aren't yelling at you, it's just we see multiple of the same thing every day, and it kind of needs to come off blunt so people get the idea to stop doing what they are doing.

Feel however you want, but to hate us because we are doing our job is quite ignorant.

The way every mod and admin is on this site is ENTIRELY different compared to a personal private conversation but anyone with a grudge and the people that have a negative attitude towards any of them never learned from their previous warnings but refuse to accept responsibility for their own actions. The only people that really see or understand how much repetitive subjects appear on the site daily are the ones that take care of it in some form. If a thread was deleted there is a 99% chance an identical one already exists.

18 hours ago, Outlawed said:

I edited this into numerical points so we can enjoy breaking this down:

1) I can already hazard a pretty good guess that those "people" have either already been banned once off the site or have earned their reputation on the forum for being annoying or pestering. But I do agree, it is annoying to log onto the site everyday and having to clean up other peoples poo. Either way glad to hear you guys are doing something constructive with your time. (PS paint bucketing over a png does not mean you make "trucks" nor does converting someone else's track to 4.5 mean you make "tracks").
2) Proof you were not around for how the site was for the first couple of years, trust me, as much as you complain about me abusing my admin powers. Roll back the clock and you would have been removed from the site almost as soon as you joined.
3) I know right! Those jerks who do a thankless job that no matter what happens people will complain and nice lady about their actions. Thanks Obama!
4) What is the going rate for a internet psychologist these days?  
5) Oh the irony (you realize that means you would be removed from the site again if point 2 was put forth right?)
6) No, it is not your right and the fact that you would state it as such paints a pretty good picture of why everyone on the site is the problem and not you...

2) Absolutely true and even though a ridiculous amount of people still blame me for banning them while I was a member of the staff and no one can really deny abusing their powers although some were far worse with it than others. Anyone with a reasonable mindset to try and help people would always warn them first but there was (and maybe still is?) an issue where it doesn't actually send the receiving user a private message like it's supposed to.

3) #Obamacare

4) About $3.50

3 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

Lots of unnecessary force is used. For example, Why would you even need to lock a thread? It just stops the newbies from getting questions answered on where everything is. 

You ever heard of preventative measures? We used to stop arguments before they even happened by doing that but now they just spiral out of control until someone decides they've had enough and clean it up because everyone starts whining if their thread or post gets deleted. If it's deleted (or edited for that matter) there's always a valid reason for it.

3 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

I feel admins could do your job without telling people to leave the site or die. I have dealt with this before from admins. If admins are nicer they wont have the same reaction from other people.

From a few moderators in the past that may have been an issue but it doesn't seem to be the case anymore since most of them removed even before I was. Unless you're referring to other sites with that statement you just admitted to breaking the rule of having multiple accounts. That's actually not the case at all, they're only going to be as nice to you as you are to them. Treat others how you want to be treated, can't really explain that one any simpler for you.

3 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

You can quote numerous people in one post.

My post is a nice example for you, just click the little + sign next to quote to compile a list of quotes which you can later reply to in one message.

I constantly still get asked questions about the site, game and content despite having not been a mod for years now. If I don't respond or answer someone than it means I can not answer that question (like everyone that asks me why the site is down) or it has already been posted and explained better than I'd be able to.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, 1029Eric said:

I'm going to lock this now in the hopes it pisses you off.

• Upvote 11