(tracks) WF 17 Racing & FS

Edy

WF 17 Racing & FS

Julio pressured & rushed me to this so "I don't b*tch" about critisim" when i make a full relase, so yeah, here we go, a rushed beta, enjoy, go f*ck off now.

Please tell me what to fix and that stuff so "i don't b*tch" when i relase it

(When i got into discord Julio always nice ladyed me for a beta and to export the track, he just wanted me to this so he could bother me & make fun of me)

Bye.

• Submitter
    Edy
  • Submitted
    04/10/2016
  • Category

I never said you had to release the track, I said it would be best if you had people to test the track before you release a final version so you don't complain about criticism when it's given on the final version, which you have done a lot in the past. You seriously need to stop twisting stuff around to make yourself out to be the victim.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, acdcfan56 said:

Did you really make julio look like an as.s? I mean he is, but this is a new low edy. 

Nah, not really, i just felt pressured by him to make a beta, don't really want to a victim, he could just ignore the stuff, but anyways, idc, i just relased this so people leave me alone and stop b*tching about the track...

I mean, Julio has always been an a$$ and that will never change, but i mean at least that's how i felt

16 hours ago, Edy said:

Nah, not really, i just felt pressured by him to make a beta, don't really want to a victim, he could just ignore the stuff, but anyways, idc, i just relased this so people leave me alone and stop b*tching about the track...

I mean, Julio has always been an a$$ and that will never change, but i mean at least that's how i felt

People weren't complaining they were just giving you pointers on what you should change and from what you said, you made it seem like you weren't gonna even test the track rush through it and release it when you want because since people want it they will settle for whatever they get. Julio was looking out for your best interests but you made it sound like he is was being a d*ck to you. You have always had a problems with rushing through a track and not fixing what needed to be fixed in the first place. No one told you to take on this task you choose to do it and so you shouldn't be angry when people critique the track. The track still needs work dude but some of it is really good. 

• Upvote 1

I understand it's a beta but it looks great. However, I have a few recommendations. Maybe you could use MaxDMan's loader tire textures instead of the Firestone textures? Also is there any chance you could cut down on the verts in some areas, like on the logs? With the stadium added in this may be too much for some users.

To give constructive commentary, coming out of the right lane from thunder alley there's a huge lag spike by the jump for me (the one that has the log setup). Not sure why. The jumps that are closer to thunder alley's left lane also need just a liiiiittle bit of work too, they need to be less steep mainly. Otherwise, it's just a matter of putting it in Sam Boyd Stadium and readjusting the textures! It's a great job either way.

29 minutes ago, Mistfire333 said:

To give constructive commentary, coming out of the right lane from thunder alley there's a huge lag spike by the jump for me (the one that has the log setup). Not sure why. The jumps that are closer to thunder alley's left lane also need just a liiiiittle bit of work too, they need to be less steep mainly. Otherwise, it's just a matter of putting it in Sam Boyd Stadium and readjusting the textures! It's a great job either way.

There's a lag spike because the logs have so many verts. That's why I suggested he cut down on the verts.