SMRA Important Update *READ*

SealedGecko

Speaking with some of the people that are responsible for ROR still being updated stated that 4.5 was actually horrible in terms of multiplayer stability. As Matt stated you do not have to upgrade to 4.6 if you are not having truck spawn issues. If you are, all you have to do is download and install it. It creates a new ROR config and folder in Program Files but it will still draw resources from your ROR 4.0 folder located in My Documents (where you already have all your tracks and trucks for 4.5). People having truck issues for SMRA (such as myself, Matt and Will) were able to get our trucks to spawn correctly and without error in 4.6 with no changes as it is more stable.

7 hours ago, Outlawed said:

Speaking with some of the people that are responsible for ROR still being updated stated that 4.5 was actually horrible in terms of multiplayer stability. As Matt stated you do not have to upgrade to 4.6 if you are not having truck spawn issues. If you are, all you have to do is download and install it. It creates a new ROR config and folder in Program Files but it will still draw resources from your ROR 4.0 folder located in My Documents (where you already have all your tracks and trucks for 4.5). People having truck issues for SMRA (such as myself, Matt and Will) were able to get our trucks to spawn correctly and without error in 4.6 with no changes as it is more stable.

it says for me the product is inactive and that it can harm my computer and it wont let me instal it

edit: nevermind i got it