Who Drives Doom's Day?

tforbes

• 6 months later...

Not sure how accurate this information is but here is a list of doom's day drivers that was leaked now that the trucks is apparently retired. 

Source: 

http://monstertruck.wikia.com/wiki/Doom's_Day

Seasock was the one DD in the WF Encore that got stuck inside the trailer. Colt I know was 2015 First Quarter (And St Louis 2016) and Sims obviously was in the 2015 POD. Candice I believe was Detroit encore. The Anderson guys were in the truck (I think cause of throttle and such) otherwise I get lost XD Marc and Tom were in it too. Again thats all I can remember recounting... 

6 hours ago, steiale said:

Landon Wells never drove Doomsday for a season. I believe he might have drove during the WF Encode but that was it. It was only rumored that he was the driver, but it was quickly debunked.

Really from what I know it was a joke between MJ workers that spread to facebook. I don't think he has ever driven a truck in an event.

2 hours ago, NavySonicShell said:

Really from what I know it was a joke between MJ workers that spread to facebook. I don't think he has ever driven a truck in an event.

A joke between MJ workers? Doubtful. We're totally serious at all times. 100% serious. No jokes. Like ever. Never funny. Monster trucks are serious business.

• Upvote 4

On 1/9/2017 at 3:17 PM, Outlawed said:

monster truck wikipedia? accurate information?
c51.png

I used to do a lot of that website. I made a lot of pages. People started getting hold of the pages and now a lot of info is wrong or flat out not true. 

• 2 years later...
On 1/10/2017 at 6:31 PM, Alford said:

Landon Wells driving the truck is a complete lie, also Adam drove it in Foxboro 2014, not Pauken. Dennis drove it in Atlanta 2014, Weenk at Anaheim III that same year, and Damon (?) at Jacksonville as well.

Bradshaw?

Damon Bradshaw?