Moving on...

Tom P.

Yo Sim-Monsters,

I know I don't post much anymore, and I probably should have posted this a while ago. As many have you may or may not have realized, I don't really do anything in the community anymore. I basically went from posting on here almost everyday for 4 or so years and making content somewhat frequently and running in events, to not really doing anything to help further the community. Not really on purpose, but it just happened. I guess you could say I lost interest in the game, and in Monster Trucks in general. As much as I wish I didn't lose interest in the game, it really just happened and it was out of my control. I could babble on and on and on about all the great times I had on here. From the RoRMJ days on my laggy laptop chillin with @Mark Colineri all the time in the public .37 servers before .38 even came out, to being invited to the Sim Monsters S2 World Finals, to helping out with the building and testing process of our biggest pack to date etc. There are so many times that I can look back on and remember how much fun I had with all of you guys. Needless to say, time has caught up to me and life has brought me to bigger and better things. I don't even have much time to play my beloved CS:GO anymore. I know this post probably wasn't needed, and most of you probably could care less hearing this, but I felt like I should formally say goodbye to the community that I spent a long while trying to better and build up. I would like to thank all of you for making Sim Monsters a fun place to be. (despite all the drama :P) I would also like to thank the dozens of friends I have made over the years on here as well, you guys made this whole community that much more enjoyable during the "Glory Days". I will still be on Discord from time to time. Probably, maybe. I am going to switch the ownership of the server to someone I find fitting. I hope you guys continue to make great content, and run fun leagues for years to come.

Thanks,

Tom

• Upvote 9