Memorial Day

Nathan H.

I was thinking that since memorial day is nearing, we should not only thank the men and women of our Armed Forces but we should also thank the people who use their time to make trucks, tracks and that keep this website up to date and working. Thanks everyone!

I have those pieces painted, and sent off to a fellow creator who is still (I think, although I have heard or seen anything in a while Blaise...) working on the chassis and the other exporting.

On May 26, 2016 at 0:49 PM, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I was thinking that since memorial day is nearing, we should not only thank the men and women of our Armed Forces but we should also thank the people who use their time to make trucks, tracks and that keep this website up to date and working. Thanks everyone!

Memorial Day isn't a day for thanking Vets for their service, that's Veterans Day. Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for all those who have lost their lives defending this country. Get your holidays right. 

10 minutes ago, mdemko said:

Memorial Day isn't a day for thanking Vets for their service, that's Veterans Day. Memorial Day is a day of remembrance for all those who have lost their lives defending this country. Get your holidays right. 

Okay. Do you have to be so bossy sounding?