Basic Cloning Tutorial

ZonR

2 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

well, this is one way to get your post count up...

in all honesty, if the xmlconverter doesn't come with the game, rocco uploaded it onto the site. 

That's not the XML Converter. That's the mesh tool that you can use to view meshes.

That ^ doesn't come with the game but is a handy tool for content creating. The XML Converter does, located in C:/Program Files (x86)/Rigs of Rods x.x.x/OgreXMLConverter. It's a good idea to have a shortcut to this on the desktop.

To fix OgreMain.dll, it is recommended you either reinstall RoR or install that ^ and it should re-download the dll.

Thread lock please.

7 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

That's not the XML Converter. That's the mesh tool that you can use to view meshes.

That ^ doesn't come with the game but is a handy tool for content creating. The XML Converter does, located in C:/Program Files (x86)/Rigs of Rods x.x.x/OgreXMLConverter. It's a good idea to have a shortcut to this on the desktop.

To fix OgreMain.dll, it is recommended you either reinstall RoR or install that ^ and it should re-download the dll.

strange. i coulda sworn that that file had the xmlconverter in it

7 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Thread lock please.

yes, please.

On 7/7/2017 at 8:17 PM, Medalwarrior215 said:

Question do you have to put every folder that is a mesh and material and drag it into ogreXMLconverter or no

No. Just drag the Ogre mesh (.mesh file) into the shortcut and it will convert the mesh into an XML and put the XML document into the same directory as the mesh.

2 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

So if I convert like barabarianbody.mesh and drag it in ogreXMLconverter it will convert everything that is a mesh and material 

It won't convert materials, only meshes. It will convert barbarianbody.mesh to barbarianbody.mesh.xml. Only the XML extension is relevant as the .mesh just makes it so it can be reconverted.

Still waiting on Loctite.

9 hours ago, Medalwarrior215 said:

So what mesh file should I convert for the whole truck and  submitting a truck it's your opinion 

I already told you in another post, you convert the meshes that you've changed image-wise and are cloning. Is it really that hard to understand?