Wreckfest Race Night/Tournament

Mark Colineri

Are You Interested In A Wreckfest Race Night/Tournament?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Are You Interested In A Wreckfest Race Night/Tournament?

• Interested, Currently Own Wreckfest
    • Interested, Do Not Currently Own Wreckfest
    • Not Interested

Most of you know what Next Car Game/Wreckfest is. If not, simply version is it is a game for PC from the develpoers of the FlatOut series of games with hyper-realistic crash physics packed into a demolition derby/banger racing game. I'm not sure how many of you have it, but I want to post this to get an idea about who would be interested in having a race night or a tournament or something like that.

Please remember to submit a vote so I can properly gauge interest!

I would be down depending on how my PC preforms it online. It plays pretty decently in  single player so i would imagine it would run well online as well.

On 6/6/2016 at 8:30 PM, Jon Cannon said:

I would be interested, but I would see if it comes down in price at the time of the Steam Summer Sale, which will possibly be around the end of the month.

Considering it's still an Early Access game I wouldn't get my hopes up for it.

I know I can't run this game specifically but if you ever added in some other games I'd be interested. Also here's the store page for it. http://store.steampowered.com/app/228380/

Not to sort of steal your thread (which is basically what I'm doing ~<3) there are also plenty of other games that we could all race in such as rFactor. You could turn this and potentially others into a weekly or bi-weekly racing party with a different game each week for variety?

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...