Hagerstown 2013 FunRun July 18th

tyrannos

Your lineup includes: Grave Digger 30 driven by Aeris Syrus, Metal Mulisha driven by Austin Dahlgren, Monster Energy driven by Joey Burgy, Grinder driven by Christian Pervolarakis, Titan driven by Max Halpert, Bounty Hunter driven by Mario Ortega, Incinerator driven by Jonah Ecker, and Stinger driven by Garret Hanson!

well you have seen the lineup folks! its gonna be a great show! the day before the show at 11:00 (i know its early but i have to be at the irl hagerstown show on the 17th) i will send you all the same message, all that it will say is the server info

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 11:02 AM, tyrannos said:

well you have seen the lineup folks! its gonna be a great show! the day before the show at 11:00 (i know its early but i have to be at the irl hagerstown show on the 17th) i will send you all the same message, all that it will say is the server info

speaking about servers I can't play on them, godamn wifi!!

On 7/13/2016 at 11:30 PM, tyrannos said:

ok so instead of sending you all the server info i will give it to in a discord chat (go make an account here https://discordapp.com/)

EDIT* once you have made an account give me your discord name so i can invite you to the chat

Thats not how Discord works. You make a private chat, and Discord will give you a link. You post that link in this thread so that your competitors can copy it and put into Discord.

On 7/8/2016 at 10:02 AM, tyrannos said:

11 AM EST?