Just got my account! Hello fellow drivers! need help quick !

25Gravedig

Hello! just had my account accepted, been playing .37 for a few months now, iv spent so much time trying to figure this game out. Can anyone please tell me how to properly install custom trucks and replica trucks? the v4 pack works just fine, its when I try adding other trucks.

everytime I click on the new added truck, my pc makes a noise and the screen just goes black. then I shut it off, turn it on, and avoid that truck. do I have to put some trucks on v4 pack and some just download to packs in general? i figured out i can clear cache and use most the custom/replica/breakable trucks, but when i do that, v4 pack disappears, and i get no engine sound on the trucks. im prolly just not doing it right! help me out please and thank you! look forward to playing leagues with yall.

Hi 25Gravedig! Welcome to our wonderful site know as sim monsters, glad you could join us. Ill try my best to help you out with whats going on with your RoR. Hmm that sounds like the added trucks are crashing the game, are you dropping them all the files in at once mixed into the v4?

okay thanks. I didn't know I could add to the vehicles folder! and im not sure, I haven't seen anything with WinRAR name that im aware of. When I download the truck I want, do I save as to "packs" ?  or to desktop, then extract to v4 pack?

4 minutes ago, 25Gravedig said:

I could just wipe all packs and v4 folder, re download everything, if you can tell me how to do it the correct way.

I recommend getting Winrar http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm, look for the download at the top. It will allow you to open up the downloads and get all the individual texture files etc. so that you can click and drag them into the packs or vehicles folder. Thats how I do mine and it works perfectly for me.

i can help you with this 

1. make a seperate folder and name it v4 and out it in your packs or vehicle

2. take everything out of your regular v4 folder with all the trucks and copy and paste it in your new v4 folder

3. take your downloaded truck and copy and paste everything into the new v4 folder 

4. then after that go into the configurator and clear and regain the cache

5. your truck should work and you have to do this to every downloaded truck unless it says standalone where you download it at then you can just put the file in your vehicle or packs