A Change for Maximum Destruction?

Jordan McDowell

Change or Keep? (Maximum Destruction)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Meents change his look of Max D or no? (And explain why or why not.)

• Yes
    • No
    • He should change the logo/style
    • He should change his vehicle of the truck

54 minutes ago, monsterjamtv said:

I think he should go back to the older body but maybe change it a little. Or at least change the name back to Maximum Destruction. I hate when people make fun of the name and call the truck Max-Dick!

I agree, tom should go back to the old maximum destruction.

Maximum Destruction looked so much better with just the old paint scheme, the spikes, and face make it look like someone tried cramming a bunch of detail, and decoration into one small area, the whole truck in general looks cartoony, and goofballish, in my opinion if you're going to make a 3d body make it realistic like wild thang, or predator.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:15 AM, Outlawed said:

Have always hated the body, spikes and 3d face make it looks beyond stupid. Only reason it ever became popular was because of the driver.

I guess so, it would be cool if they brought back Monster Patrol.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:54 AM, Andrew said:

Maximum Destruction looked so much better with just the old paint scheme, the spikes, and face make it look like someone tried cramming a bunch of detail, and decoration into one small area, the whole truck in general looks cartoony, and goofballish, in my opinion if you're going to make a 3d body make it realistic like wild thang, or predator.

Agreed, a paint scheme that made Meents on fired in Monster Jam.