A Change for Maximum Destruction?

Jordan McDowell

Change or Keep? (Maximum Destruction)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should Meents change his look of Max D or no? (And explain why or why not.)

• Yes
    • No
    • He should change the logo/style
    • He should change his vehicle of the truck

• 2 weeks later...

The way I see the whole 3D bodies thing is if the character is being highlighted, it's fine, like what Dennis did with the Spectraflame GD30th trucks. He made the reaper 3D. Max-D is kind of the same way. The trucks I don't like are the ones who base their 3D bodies on stupid ideas. I'd take Captain's Curse over Pirate's Curse and Zombie just looks stupid to me, with the floppy arms and such. Predator and the Predator race team are an exception because they thought of something no one's ever done before at the time. And they're MJ-OG.

Maybe I'm just bias. Maybe I don't HAVE an opinion and I'm just rambling blasphemy. But I do like the 3D Max-D body and the spikes, and I like the old simple paint equally the same. What I don't understand is "why would he change if he just changed for his 10th anniversary in 2013?" The 10th Anniversary body is special because it represents a milestone in the name Maximum Destruction. I'm not sure it's leaving any time soon, also because he's only been running the body for 3 years.

Overall I prefer basic bodied trucks like the Willys trucks, Expedition trucks, F250 trucks, and the Grave Digger Chevy Panel truck. But Max-D turned his body style that he ran for 10 years into something no one's ever seen, done, or even thought of before.