goodbye to my grandma

Elias

nobody really wants to hear this but i lost my grandma today and she was the nicest person ive ever met in my life and the only one who understood me and gave me hope when there was none anywhere, this is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me, its sucks because ive never seen it coming last week she was just fine and all of a sudden she got really sick and i never got the chance to say goodbye and i dont think i have a good picture with her and im torn apart about it 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

nobody really wants to hear this but i lost my grandma today and she was the nicest person ive ever met in my life and the only one who understood me and gave me hope when there was none anywhere, this is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to me, its sucks because ive never seen it coming last week she was just fine and all of a sudden she got really sick and i never got the chance to say goodbye and i dont think i have a good picture with her and im torn apart about it 

i'm sorry to hear that :( hopefully you can move on without her (not being a jacka$$ about it). were here for you bro.

2 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

i'm sorry to hear that :( hopefully you can move on without her (not being a jacka$$ about it). were here for you bro.

thanks alot im going to miss more than anything

I'm sure she was a great person. My Grandma is just like yours and she spoils my brother and I rotten. I understand why you said you were having a horrible day now. RIP mjfan1's Grandmother.

2 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I'm sure she was a great person. My Grandma is just like yours and she spoils my brother and I rotten. I understand why you said you were having a horrible day now. RIP mjfan1's Grandmother.

yeah she bought me anything doesnt matter how much it was and would do anything to make us happy, thanks you

14 minutes ago, TheCrypticMessenger said:

Mine died earlier this year on my dad's side. I understand your pain. R.I.P to her man.

thnx so much and sorry to hear about yours i didnt know what i had till its gone 

On 7/3/2016 at 7:41 PM, monsterjam1 said:

Stay strong man. I'm sure she's proud of you of what you done for her.