Trucks that you wish to bring back...

Jordan McDowell

On 7/9/2016 at 1:06 PM, monsterjam1 said:

blacksmith

cowboy

q torque iron outlaw

arachnophobia because scott anderson was getting better every time i saw him since 2009 san diego 

The q-torque gold Iron Outlaw was a horrible look for it. I prefer the original over anything, but everyone has opinions.

47 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

The q-torque gold Iron Outlaw was a horrible look for it. I prefer the original over anything, but everyone has opinions.

not trying to be a dick but it was my favorite truck of 2008, i agree i do think the original is cool but i wish that they kept the q torque version and renamed the truck and kept it on jimmys team and also had the regular version 

1 hour ago, monsterjam1 said:

not trying to be a dick but it was my favorite truck of 2008, i agree i do think the original is cool but i wish that they kept the q torque version and renamed the truck and kept it on jimmys team and also had the regular version 

The regular version should've been Iron Outlaw. The Q-Torque version should've been Gold Outlaw or something else Gold oriented, because it's not iron anymore, it's gold. It's pretty asinine if you ask me.

It was for a sponsorship, oil has that bronzish color. QTorque was a oil sponsorship for us.  Thats why the name was that color. Kinda silly to look that far into the color of the logo.. It was my favorite body style of everything we've ever ran at 2Xtreme, barely beating Chris Kyle BH and 3D Knucklehead that is lol

4 minutes ago, NitroMenace said:

It was for a sponsorship, oil has that bronzish color. QTorque was a oil sponsorship for us.  Thats why the name was that color. Kinda silly to look that far into the color of the logo.. It was my favorite body style of everything we've ever ran at 2Xtreme, barely beating Chris Kyle BH and 3D Knucklehead that is lol

yeah i loved goldish color and that kreg christansen was amazing but it was a bummer that it broke on the 1st hit at the world finals 

Blacksmith (One of my favorite trucks, always will prefer it over Captain's Curse)

Bearfoot (Does Plecker run it? Haven't been following monster trucks lately)

Monster Patrol

Bulldozer

Reptoid (For all the jokes, I still think it's a cool truck)

Taurus

Executioner

No Problem!

15 minutes ago, AuzGrams said:

Blacksmith (One of my favorite trucks, always will prefer it over Captain's Curse)

Bearfoot (Does Plecker run it? Haven't been following monster trucks lately)

Monster Patrol

Bulldozer

Reptoid (For all the jokes, I still think it's a cool truck)

Taurus

Executioner

No Problem!

No but Reptoid still is, owned by Mark Pedersen I believe is his name. It's now in Michigan and still runs to this day with a new look

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 9:08 AM, bkelley said:

I'd bring back Jims Jacks reptoid and the van stack he got stuck on

Behold reptoid... still alive and apparently killing fences:

18547973-standard.jpg

as for Monster patrol.... well it's not as glorious as it was:

latest?cb=20150512021655

I wantz the wing back (and the ram body!!!!)

the truck is now known as reaper's revenge:

File:10592866 763074173751138 2139954916046636634 n.jpg

a cool paint job but still not as cool as MP

18 hours ago, NitroMenace said:

I know it was a sponsorship, I just think the design was not Iron Outlaw.

21 hours ago, monsterjam1 said:

Me too, I loved the Q Torque Iron Outlaw.