MROR Week 1: Atlanta, GA (Sign Ups Open!)

AaronLurie

I try to get everyone in the video, that's why I like those style of highlight videos. If you don't see yourself in the video, it either means the video was lost for some reason or I made a mistake. I've gotten some people saying they would prefer full runs being shown. I understand why they say that, but at the same time, I find that the video from Atlanta was more fun to watch than a 20 minute video from 1 event. The videos won't be the exact same every week, but the basic concept will.

1 hour ago, MJFanatic said:

I try to get everyone in the video, that's why I like those style of highlight videos. If you don't see yourself in the video, it either means the video was lost for some reason or I made a mistake. I've gotten some people saying they would prefer full runs being shown. I understand why they say that, but at the same time, I find that the video from Atlanta was more fun to watch than a 20 minute video from 1 event. The videos won't be the exact same every week, but the basic concept will.

i agree, i think the highlight video was more entertaining to watch  

3 hours ago, MJFanatic said:

i just like the full vids because it reminds me of when you showed the whole 2013 mror tour on your channel but im not going to bug you about it, i just wanted to know