Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

1 hour ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Hooray! I finally got around to making a track! This is just the racing version, freestyle jumps will come tomorrow. Anyhow, I'd love some feedback on what you guys think!

looks really good i might use an idea or two from this if you dont mind

1 hour ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Hooray! I finally got around to making a track! This is just the racing version, freestyle jumps will come tomorrow. Anyhow, I'd love some feedback on what you guys think!

Looks nice, if i recomend, you should put a ramp or something between the buses, that would look cool!

4 minutes ago, nks1996 said:

alright thanks man hey are you able to get tracks in game (sorry to admins if this is considered as personal conversation)

Haven't tried exporting yet, probably will tomorrow. There's a ton of people who have on this site tho

Just now, AvengerFan11 said:

Haven't tried exporting yet, probably will tomorrow. There's a ton of people who have on this site tho

ok im just trying to find some help with exporting and texturing my tracks ive got quite a few nearly ready 

Wow, obviously this is the best track on RoR...
This is my first WORKING track!
2tJwqd3.jpg

Edited by Jon Cannon
You have to copy the image address directly, and paste it in the text window.
  • Upvote 5

9 hours ago, iZonarYT said:

The headers seem way too long, shocks need to be yellow, and it needs to sit a bit higher, but other than that? Solid, at least you got the chassis color right :D

Thank you :):D I just shorted the headers and raised it but I need some help finding the right shocks..... Ill take a look though Kozak's models again and see if i can make some. :)

40 minutes ago, Dalton Erkenbrecher said:

Here is this, I have to figure out some texture issues but other than that, its getting where I want it to be. might upload a beta soon or something.

man that looks awesome could be a monster truck throwdown track

5 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

I dont know if im going to upload it but i dont know why is VERY shiney and white the chrome that i did, any help?

I'm sorry if this offends you, but that's a pretty good way on how you could ruin a '57 Chevy Bel Air.

It might be your photo editing program. What do you use to paint your trucks?

2 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I'm sorry if this offends you, but that's a pretty good way on how you could ruin a '57 Chevy Bel Air.

It might be your photo editing program. What do you use to paint your trucks?

i know i "ruined" it but i wanted a wf 7 truck so i did it my self by replacing the paint (the rear window is ruined i know)

i use paint, any good program out there?

45 minutes ago, Skyliner849 said:

i know i "ruined" it but i wanted a wf 7 truck so i did it my self by replacing the paint (the rear window is ruined i know)

i use paint, any good program out there?

If you don't want to spend money for a painting software, download paint.net