Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

Everyone I would like to share a great idea!

First a message to Edy, I am so excited to see PPRL WF3.

Here is the idea: How about whenever someone asks when a project will be released we just delete it all and disappoint everyone! Even if we spent months working on it. Lets put all that time we spent to waste! Doesn't this sound like a wonderful idea? 

• Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2016 at 3:30 PM, monsterjamtv said:

Here is the idea: How about whenever someone asks when a project will be released we just delete it all and disappoint everyone! Even if we spent months working on it. Lets put all that time we spent to waste! Doesn't this sound like a wonderful idea? 

it might be.
also War Lord mini teaser:
7fADDzq.png

Everyone here needs to get banned who is under the age of 16 to be honest, even then some need to get off this site. How about you all just shut up and stop asking for crap, we aren't your damn parents, and we don't give you anything you want by just crying like a little b!tch.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, acdcfan56 said:

Everyone here needs to get banned who is under the age of 16 to be honest, even then some need to get off this site. How about you all just shut up and stop asking for crap, we aren't your damn parents, and we don't give you anything you want by just crying like a little b!tch.

I am 16 just saying. Sorry I am being annoying right but I am pretty pissed that Edy deleted World Finals 17 after a few comments. And yes I know I was apart of it.

I've politely asked before, and it didn't seem to work. When you quote someone who posted images in their original post, REMOVE the images from your post. I'm getting slightly annoyed that people are taking up half the page with a quote because it has the original images in it. Remove them or I will be giving warning points for spam.

• Upvote 7

I am 16 just saying. Sorry I am being annoying right but I am pretty pissed that Edy deleted World Finals 17 after a few comments. And yes I know I was apart of it.

And I don't think he gives a damn if you're pissed :/

He was getting pestered constantly by little kids demanding it of him, so you set him to the breaking point.

3 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

And I don't think he gives a damn if you're pissed :/

He was getting pestered constantly by little kids demanding it of him, so you set him to the breaking point.

I was not talking to Edy. And yeah It is definitely ALL my fault.

19 minutes ago, monsterjamtv said:

12 minutes ago, monsterjamtv said:

Dude I quit MTM2 when the community at the time got overrun by immature little brats who didn't show any respect or patience. Dropped all my projects and left. It's another reason why I left this community. Some people can only tolerate so much annoyance before it drives them too far. I've been in the same boat before. Sometimes a project, no matter what it is, what it's associated with and what memories and circumstances linger with it annoy the creator so much that the best course of action is to delete it. Out of site out of mind. You'd be surprised how much it helps to keep one's sanity. There's not even a guarantee that Edy did actually delete it, unless I've missed something (entirely possible). He could be trolling just to get a reaction out of you lot. If that is the case, he succeeded.

I'm not gonna say as much as I want because once again, it falls on deaf ears. It's a pathetic set of affairs around here. People want to cry for and make demands after a specific project. It's only made worse by people like you who are just takers, and your snide remark is just an unnecessary slap in the face for content creators here.

If Edy did delete WF17, fine. That's his prerogative. If you don't like it, then let's see you attempt WF17.

14 minutes ago, monsterjamtv said:

Lol trust me I have tried making tracks. They would hurt your eyes.

I don't want to see or hear any excuses from you. We all started somewhere. Edy, Mark, Johan, etc. didn't wake up one day instantly making mouth dropping content. It took time, practice and patience. The latter of which seems to be in short supply for the immature among us who lurk in this community.

• Upvote 1

Just now, monsterjamtv said:

I was not talking to Edy. Yeah It is definitely ALL my fault.

I never said it was your fault. I said you drove him off the cliff, combined with everyone else. And it doesn't matter if you were talking to Edy, you said you were pissed he deleted it, and I said he most likely doesn't care that you're pissed because he deleted it. Your logic makes no sense.

Dear god everyone just shut up and stop asking for stuff i mean my god are we three?  sim monsters would be a much better place if people just stopped asking if you see a project and you like it dont ask for it just say hey thats nice good work keep it up and move on please, or i agree with johan anyone under at least 16 should be banned 

6 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

Dear god everyone just shut up and stop asking for stuff i mean my god are we three?  sim monsters would be a much better place if people just stopped asking if you see a project and you like it dont ask for it just say hey thats nice good work keep it up and move on please, or i agree with johan anyone under at least 16 should be banned 

i'm 16 and i'm not really a begger for stuff to be released.

Track is looking phenomenal Edy, makes me warm and fuzzy to see MTM2 remakes. Looks really nice with the textures all cleaned up and redone.

I'm really diggin the Canada Day special as well, great job RG! Good to see you trying out some track making.

Fern that is a beautiful piece, enough said.

I think anyone who spams the site a certain amount should have to pay for downloadable content. Don't mean to add fuel to the fire here, just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1