Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

20 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Jeez the last 4ish pages have just been full of Bull (besides DiggerFan's Sick digger and XX )

If i was an admin i think id be putting at least a weeks ban on a few of these guys, not trying to single anyone out, but 4 pages of nothing wow.

If your going to post at least post something half enjoyable like this.

TF done

Made a BF14 NB for a friend

Time flys doe :3. 

Edited by Jon Cannon

16 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Jeez the last 4ish pages have just been full of Bull (besides DiggerFan's Sick digger and XX )

If i was an admin i think id be putting at least a weeks ban on a few of these guys, not trying to single anyone out, but 4 pages of nothing wow.

TF done

Time Flys looks awesome! Can't wait!!

I've made a decent first truck so far! All I need to do is:

• Rearrange props
  • Add a flag
  • Recolor rims (to a purple shade)
  • Replace tires with new (working on it, I'll edit it to tell how it went)

Can anybody help me on the last two? Not sure if I can even do it at this point. Then I'll have a pretty decent first truck!

bvWakI6.png

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

TF done

You should look into getting rid of that dark ring on the rim. It takes away from the rest of the truck. Other than that, looks great buddy!

16 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

To get back on track here i keep thinking to myself i should really finish this but havent yet, well here it is the last time i worked on it probably about a year ago

Not sure if you're going for a repli-custom approach with this truck, but there are a few errors with it. Chassis needs to be silver, rims gotta be fixed and the front clip needs to be a newer Ram body instead of the older one you have on the truck now. 

10 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

I've made a decent first truck so far! All I need to do is:

• Rearrange props
  • Add a flag
  • Recolor rims (to a purple shade)
  • Replace tires with new (working on it, I'll edit it to tell how it went)

Can anybody help me on the last two? Not sure if I can even do it at this point. Then I'll have a pretty decent first truck!

*Pic*

I'd be happy to help you finish it up if you need any help.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, steiale said:

Not sure if you're going for a repli-custom approach with this truck, but there are a few errors with it. Chassis needs to be silver, rims gotta be fixed and the front clip needs to be a newer Ram body instead of the older one you have on the truck now. 

no im going to do a bit more to it like i said that was a year ago, the chassis for some reason on that track is darker than it should be, but im going to change the rims

24 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

I'd be happy to help you finish it up if you need any help.

Thanks for the help, but I don't think I'll need any manual help. For my next truck I'll be doing it relatively similar to this truck, but with better looks and stuff and I'll be using your tire guide. Appreciate it!

1 minute ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Thanks for the help, but I don't think I'll need any manual help. For my next truck I'll be doing it relatively similar to this truck, but with better looks and stuff and I'll be using your tire guide. Appreciate it!

Sounds nice! Can't wait to see your truck when you release it! 

1 hour ago, rockgod88 said:

TF done

great job rockgod i know somebody was working on this truck awhile ago with a couple others that looked great but never released them but i really cant wait for this 

So what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Trucks. Lots of trucks.

GFvJPX8.jpg

Not bad for my first paint (if I can shake my own stick) (avengerfan11 did the hard work) (you want to be noticed you'll get noticed)

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, cp2013 said:

So what do you need? Besides a miracle.

Trucks. Lots of trucks.

Not bad for my first paint (if I can shake my own stick) (avengerfan11 did the hard work) (you want to be noticed you'll get noticed)

Looks cool! Can't wait to see it released!

Sorry to go back on this subject again, but I don't think we can get people to stop asking for things, we have tried for years, and it has got us no where, the best thing I think we need to do is just ditch the syp thread, if you have a project you're working on, and you want to share it, just show it to you're friends, and people you trust, otherwise sitting here arguing isn't going to get anyone anywhere, some people are just hard headed , and won't listen, and if that's the case they don't deserve to see our work, or maybe make the syp thread only accessible by a password.

• Upvote 4