Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

15 minutes ago, xyrose said:

I'm having fun messing around with Avenger.

How about my favorite WF scheme, Swim Team / Blue Avenger?

-amazeness-

I love it! Do you plan on releasing it? Just asking, not trying to be a bother. And is that fern's body?

11 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Time Flys is supposed to have BKT's? Learn something new everyday... lmao. Looks good though!

EDIT (cue 2hrsl8r_Spongebob.mp3):

2 hours and no one's posted? Well let me break that right now!

My first truck has been uploaded to Sim Monsters and is pending approval from the mods

Funky Blacksmith Custom, anyone?

That looks awesome!

Edited by Jon Cannon

4 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Time Flys is supposed to have BKT's? Learn something new everyday... lmao. Looks good though!

EDIT (cue 2hrsl8r_Spongebob.mp3):

2 hours and no one's posted? Well let me break that right now!

My first truck has been uploaded to Sim Monsters and is pending approval from the mods

Funky Blacksmith Custom, anyone?

not downing youre work but, you really need to edge split the chassis and set smooth or else the chassis look bad, and also i recommend removing the halo on the back  

57 minutes ago, mrgravedigger23 said:

not downing youre work but, you really need to edge split the chassis and set smooth or else the chassis look bad, and also i recommend removing the halo on the back  

I did edge split the chassis, just forgot to smooth it, and I'm making a replica Blacksmith now. The only reason the halo is there is because I was using a Digger 20 chassis and I didn't know what the body was gonna be. It turned into Blacksmith.

Otherwise, the replica Blacksmith chassis is being assembled now. I'm adding shocks to this one because I forgot them on the last one.

Progress is slowly being made.

4u7DfPO.png

Yes I am going to edge split/smooth it and yes there is no wing.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, AvengerBen said:

When will this be put up

dude really? did you not read what everyone says? stop asking when a truck will be released and delete ur pics if you are going to quote!