Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

33 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

Well the Canada day special has found a home at the Montreal Olympics dome from Edy!

Plus GD 30 v2 and SUD v2 are nearing completion.

Thanks to Mark C for the new NB and setup :) (although I'm going to lower 30s front a bit)

Made myself a new Dashboard for Ryan

Thanks to Edy there everywhere..........(yes the portapotty is the turning post, deal with it B))

oh and i had to use my bad PC for these pics, and the white cars are now pink :/

whats with the cows?

4 hours ago, Mr.Durham said:

Syracuse 2014 Beta

from what i have seen so far this is a great track by all means but is it just me or does the whole track look slightly undersized

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, tyrannos said:

from what i have seen so far this is a great track by all means but is it just me or does the whole track look slightly undersized

Its definally a bigger floor obviously, I have the track as it is now just to test the ramps.

13 minutes ago, monsterjam1 said:

wasnt syracuse 2014 kinda muddy or the dirt didnt stay together 

There was a lot of moisture in the dirt when they brought it in the building so yes, it did seem muddy.  Maybe he can try using snow as the 'sdtfriction'.  However I think that may be too slick...  Perhaps sand would be a better option. 

1 minute ago, maxdman said:

There was a lot of moisture in the dirt when they brought it in the building so yes, it did seem muddy.  Maybe he can try using snow as the 'sdtfriction'.  However I think that may be too slick...  Perhaps sand would be a better option. 

yeah would be cool to see that but its totally cool if not