Show Your Projects Chapter 49

bkelly

4 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

Just take your time with this track AND take your time with WF 17. (not being rude this time.)

3 hours ago, monsterjamtv said:

I agree. Everyone wants to see WF17. 

fseMSFj.gif

Ok, in a serious note, look dude, honestly when i started World Finals 17, i had a lot of motivation to do it, finish it and relase it. Well, it's because stuff like this that i just really have lost motivation to do it. I'ts really annoying and sad for (this really hurts me) every project i show here has tons of effort and passion put into them. 

I understand this, i'm making the biggest and most amazing track of the year, and i know the anticipation, but it really hurts that i post something like other projects and you mention WF 17, and then after comes a big wave of WF 17 kids, and this annoys me because you don't even care about my project that i ACTUALLY posted, just WF 17... 

I apprecite you saying i take my time Garret, i really do but please don't mention WF 17 because that's like a bomb that triggers people like monsterjamtv to as/mention it. 

I really hope, i got my point clear.

In other news, that are way more happy...

PPRL Shell Shotout

2012 (First time i made this track):

d40c795fe6.png

2016 (The revamaped track):

410a081b58.png

• Upvote 8

4 hours ago, Edy said:

Ok, in a serious note, look dude, honestly when i started World Finals 17, i had a lot of motivation to do it, finish it and relase it. Well, it's because stuff like this that i just really have lost motivation to do it. I'ts really annoying and sad for (this really hurts me) every project i show here has tons of effort and passion put into them. 

I understand this, i'm making the biggest and most amazing track of the year, and i know the anticipation, but it really hurts that i post something like other projects and you mention WF 17, and then after comes a big wave of WF 17 kids, and this annoys me because you don't even care about my project that i ACTUALLY posted, just WF 17... 

I apprecite you saying i take my time Garret, i really do but please don't mention WF 17 because that's like a bomb that triggers people like monsterjamtv to as/mention it. 

PPRL Shell Shotout

well sorry I mentioned WF 17, I guess people were getting sick of playing the beta all the time. but the PPRL Shell Shotout track should be good.

alright I've always wanted to know this, why the heck do new members of this site feel the need to be demanding and entitled? idk but like every new member just comes in and automatically expects things to get released. just be patient and if you can't be patient then don't be on this site, things won't get released if the creators are getting asked every day to release their own projects. /endrant

• Upvote 10

I don't know if it's parenting these days or if everyone is just immature 12 year olds and the site needs enforced age restrictions, but the more people ask for things, the less likely they are to be released. I can speak from experience and so can many others. When a project is posted and people keep asking for it, I just put it aside and sometimes don't get back to finishing it. My recommendation for everyone new to the site or people that have been here and have been raised thinking everything belongs to them, stop asking for things and they may actually get released. 

• Upvote 8

1 hour ago, Edy said:

PPRL Shell Shotout

It really sucks that these kids are bugging you so constantly and everyone else for not only WF 17, but 14 and 15. I'm glad you took the courage to drop the project in front of everyone's face. It takes some balls. I wasn't even really that excited for it. Don't get me wrong, it's not an insult. I loved the beta, it looks awesome! But I kind of lost faith when I saw how agitated you started getting with people asking  demanding you to finish it. I definitely respect that you did something like this, just to show that you're not above these kid's "law."

Can't wait to see what's in the future! The new track looks great!

Anyway, for my first truck, it's coming along okay, I'm making some progress.

I'm assembling the chassis, engine, and everything undercarriage as we speak:
9BnxJlF.png

I'm still not sure what it will be, because I want to gain some skill before I release Snake Eyes and Sissies.

Thanks for the tutorial, Blaise, it's working out great!

EDIT: Actually done for now, I'll pick it back up later. Here's my current progress with gauges, lights, fuel cell, engine, trans, seat, all it's missing is a steering wheel and a texture.

pfjDNjf.png?1

Can anyone guess the chassis? If you do, you'll get a cookie and a rep point.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, MJFanatic said:

I don't know if it's parenting these days or if everyone is just immature 12 year olds and the site needs enforced age restrictions, but the more people ask for things, the less likely they are to be released. I can speak from experience and so can many others. When a project is posted and people keep asking for it, I just put it aside and sometimes don't get back to finishing it. My recommendation for everyone new to the site or people that have been here and have been raised thinking everything belongs to them, stop asking for things and they may actually get released. 

I agree with u

4 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

It really sucks that these kids are bugging you so constantly and everyone else for not only WF 17, but 14 and 15. I'm glad you took the courage to drop the project in front of everyone's face. It takes some balls. I wasn't even really that excited for it. Don't get me wrong, it's not an insult. I loved the beta, it looks awesome! But I kind of lost faith when I saw how agitated you started getting with people asking  demanding you to finish it. I definitely respect that you did something like this, just to show that you're not above these kid's "law."

I'm still not sure what it will be, because I want to gain some skill before I release Snake Eyes and Sissies.

EDIT: Actually done for now, I'll pick it back up later. Here's my current progress with gauges, lights, fuel cell, engine, trans, seat, all it's missing is a steering wheel and a texture.

it's a Grave Digger Chassis

XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 

2006-2013

2 time champ

the best of the best

Grave Digger 20 i win GG :)

Looks good and NP for the tut, i have more planned but they will have to wait due to family stuff

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Grave digger XX

18 minutes ago, rockgod88 said:

XX XX XX XX XX XX XX XX 

2006-2013

2 time champ

the best of the best

Grave Digger 20 i win GG :)

Looks good and NP for the tut, i have more planned but they will have to wait due to family stuff

Wasn't expecting that many guesses, but Blaise got it right because of Grave Digger XX. I reward you with le cookie and rep point.

1 hour ago, Aeris Syrius said:

EDIT: Actually done for now, I'll pick it back up later. Here's my current progress with gauges, lights, fuel cell, engine, trans, seat, all it's missing is a steering wheel and a texture

Can anyone guess the chassis? If you do, you'll get a cookie and a rep point

please PLEASE edge split the chassis