Grave Digger 35th Anniversary

Doomed User

Next year is the legend's 35th anniversary. What do you guys think will happen? Body style? Lineup change? Discontinuation? I believe Dennis is going to retire as he stated his contract ends in 2017 back in 2012 or so. Tell me what you think.

3 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Next year is the legend's 35th anniversary. What do you guys think will happen? Body style? Lineup change? Discontinuation? I believe Dennis is going to retire as he stated his contract ends in 2017 back in 2012 or so. Tell me what you think.

body style : hopeful for the red primer similar to the one in the world finals XI encore

lineup change : adam back into the legend truck

Discontinuation : None

as for Dennis's contract, I don't think you see that man leave the truck till the day he dies, I think he was just stating his contract.

Just now, cp2013 said:

body style : hopeful for the red primer similar to the one in the world finals XI encore

lineup change : adam back into the legend truck

Discontinuation : None

as for Dennis's contract, I don't think you see that man leave the truck till the day he dies, I think he was just stating his contract.

I like the idea for the body style, but I don't think they'll run the red again because they like to spark new ideas. I would like to see Adam back in the Legend though.

31 minutes ago, maxdfandan555 said:

Have Tom drive Grave Digger and have Dennis drive Max-D

I cannot picture Dennis Anderson driving the truck my favourite driver perfected.

5 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Kane and Eichelhamburger are moving to Team Digger anyway

Those traitors! They will pay.

2 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I cannot picture Dennis Anderson driving the truck my favourite driver perfected.

Those traitors! They will pay.

Dennis only even more perfects any truck he puts his hands on. If he put his hands on a junkyard car it would into a full running monster truck. Considering GD is my favorite truck and has been since I was born, then I guess we're rivals. B)

9 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Kane and Eichelhamburger are moving to Team Digger anyway

Morgan Kane already drives for the Digger team, and I don't know what source you got that one of the Eichelberger brothers was moving back again but that is incorrect. Colton moved from team Digger to be on team Max-D with Tom at the beginning of the season, no reason he would switch back.

Just now, Mark Colineri said:

Morgan Kane already drives for the Digger team, and I don't know what source you got that one of the Eichelberger brothers was moving back again but that is incorrect. Colton moved from team Digger to be on team Max-D with Tom at the beginning of the season, no reason he would switch back.

Oh my bad, got it crossed. Thanks though.

Just now, Aeris Syrius said:

Dennis only even more perfects any truck he puts his hands on. If he put his hands on a junkyard car it would into a full running monster truck. Considering GD is my favorite truck and has been since I was born, then I guess we're rivals. B)

Dennis could never perfect Maximum Destruction. Tom and Dennis have different driving styles, and I can't picture them switching trucks with their driving styles. I mean, Dennis perfects Grave Digger because of his driving style.

Back to the point, I want a new Grave Digger. Maybe name it Grave Digger: Legend Reborn, I really don't know.

4 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Back to the point, I want a new Grave Digger. Maybe name it Grave Digger: Legend Reborn, I really don't know.

Isn't that what The Legend was for? I mean we do have 3 Diggers, GD, GDTL, and SUD. Not to mention 4 Diggers were entered in WFXVII resulting in a double down for the team. What I would suggest is bringing back some oldies instead of filling the league with more duplicates of the oldies. (cough cough Reptoid, Mountaineer, Bear Foot, etc. (and even if they're running outside of MJ OR retired, bring 'em back!) cough cough)

55 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Isn't that what The Legend was for? I mean we do have 3 Diggers, GD, GDTL, and SUD. Not to mention 4 Diggers were entered in WFXVII resulting in a double down for the team. What I would suggest is bringing back some oldies instead of filling the league with more duplicates of the oldies. (cough cough Reptoid, Mountaineer, Bear Foot, etc. (and even if they're running outside of MJ OR retired, bring 'em back!) cough cough)

Eh, you got a point there