Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 minute ago, Mark Colineri said:

I feel like 50 is a pretty special number so I want to get it started off right. Only preview you guys get before I post the finished truck ;)

50 definitely represents a hefty milestone. And is that a Willys body? Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished project.

14 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

I feel like 50 is a pretty special number so I want to get it started off right. Only preview you guys get before I post the finished truck ;)

That truck looks badass! That shock package looks amazing on that truck 

53 minutes ago, Mark Colineri said:

Looks great! Wish I could have a custom for ROR sometime.

Just now, fernBurn said:

I like how my comment was deleted, but in case you missed it.

There was still a page left in the last syp, sooooooooo this one was premature.

See it sounded funnier the first time so idk why it was taken down. Taking my upvote back.

#Pettyas'f

I feel like a whole poo-ton of comments were deleted off of here.

13 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

I like how my comment was deleted, but in case you missed it.

There was still a page left in the last syp, sooooooooo this one was premature.

See it sounded funnier the first time so idk why it was taken down. Taking my upvote back.

#Pettyas'f

We go to page 30, there are 15 posts per page. We were at post 11, so I just ended it, and quite frankly I'm a little tired of people who created a Sim-Monsters account 2 days ago starting a new SYP thread. Not really a need to make a big deal about it.

screenshot_1.jpg

Repli-custom anyone? NOT MY ORIGINAL TRUCK. Just changing up some stuff one of my new Illuminators

EDIT:

screenshot_4.jpg

screenshot_5.jpg

Done for the night. I just repurposed the V4 paint for Jon's Illuminator body. My first time re(Purposing)painting and its proving to be a very tedious task on the front clip. Subtle rotations and movements will be the death of me. Just gotta get the "travis" lined up on the other side and then I'll be proud of my First repaint:)

• Upvote 2