Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

1 hour ago, maxdman said:

I suggest using a bucket seat instead of an ISP.  I just feel like actual mega trucks don't use ISP's.  But hey, its your creation.

I might actually do that, thanks for the suggestion.

3 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

that red logo makes me have to look away and regroup myself xD i dig it.

Yeah, I made that back when my painting abilities were...less than spectacular, to put it nicely.

It still baffle me how you can paint and do whatever you do to that logo, and it still is sharp, crisp and clear. Love the new truck, body style and paint. Would love to see it also on a Monster Truck setup

1 hour ago, steiale said:

It still baffle me how you can paint and do whatever you do to that logo, and it still is sharp, crisp and clear. Love the new truck, body style and paint. Would love to see it also on a Monster Truck setup

Low-key, that logo is just this font with some different outlines and shadows, but thanks! And funny enough, you aren't the first person to suggest making it a monster truck too, so I'm probably going to change up a couple things and have it as an open custom sister truck to Deja Vu. 

So, Hagan has requested a new custom, and with some time and lots of conversation. We have a new design in the works, here's a sneak peak, presenting "Top Gunner" (completely his idea, I just made it a thing) 

BTW!!! I did that whole effect inside the letters, you cant find a font like that ;)@Double.D ッ Even tho that Mega truck looks sick :P

Top_Gunner_Logo.png

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

ok, I had a idea for your lovley breakable, could make it have separate setups? so like one truck has Ash's settings and the other has Rose's settings?

Rose? I'm working on my own breakable settings. If you could show me an example of Roses' settings I may be able to recreate them with his/her permission. 

20 minutes ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

Rose? I'm working on my own breakable settings. If you could show me an example of Roses' settings I may be able to recreate them with his/her permission. 

Rose's settings are in the V3 pack. but I would prefer Ash's settings since there a lot more "breakable" since tires can come off.