Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

3 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

wow, that's quick making my friend.

Yeah, this is my last week of vacation, and well, you know, i mean, this took 2 days. 

I mean modeling and that was started on Sunday, so yeah.

Sidewinder Canyon is next, after that, Torture Pit, after that Breakneck Ridge

I really want to make Voodo Island but that will take a lot of time, since you know, water, mountains, water, grass, water.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Edy said:

Yeah, this is my last week of vacation, and well, you know, i mean, this took 2 days. 

I mean modeling and that was started on Sunday, so yeah.

Sidewinder Canyon is next, after that, Torture Pit, after that Breakneck Ridge

I really want to make Voodo Island but that will take a lot of time, since you know, water, mountains, water, grass, water.

man your just making every MTM2 track huh? that's pretty cool.

32 minutes ago, Edy said:

It's done (?)

Amazing. I'm always impressed by your pieces, Edy. Gotta love the MTM2!

C3smYNv.png

Another Blacksmith chassis? Jeebus Cruist!!1

It's practically done assembly, all it needs are sponsor plates (help pls).

After the chassis is done I'mma work on the body so hopefully I will have this done by SMFM. If not I'll change my truck beforehand.

NEW: Differences between this chassis and the last:

• New props: Reverser, RII Box, Fuel Injection, Seat mount
  • Updated props: Radiator, Fuel/Power Pumps, Edited chassis
  • Moved props for realism: Fuelcell, Batteries (added 3 now and moved), RII Lights, Kill Pin
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

man your just making every MTM2 track huh? that's pretty cool.

Nah, not really, well kind of, i mean i know Farm Road 29 (I'll leave the link to download it) & Crazy 98 (Unrelased, but i'll put a video of it there) have been made by @Tom P. , i don't really know about those 2, maybe revamaping them.

Still not sure if tho, i really want to see how people react with "The Graveyard", since it's not like Tom's Farm that use original textures for the ground, but instead new ones. Really want to know people's opinion on that, if the Grave Yard & Sidewinder Canyon have a positive respose, i'll PROBABLY, make em' all.. I don't really know, maybe even MTM1 ones... i don't know, don't really want to pressure my self

3 minutes ago, Edy said:

Nah, not really, well kind of, i mean i know Farm Road 29 (I'll leave the link to download it) & Crazy 98 (Unrelased, but i'll put a video of it there) have been made by @Tom P. , i don't really know about those 2, maybe revamaping them.

Still not sure if tho, i really want to see how people react with "The Graveyard", since it's not like Tom's Farm that use original textures for the ground, but instead new ones. Really want to know people's opinion on that, if the Grave Yard & Sidewinder Canyon have a positive respose, i'll PROBABLY, make em' all.. I don't really know, maybe even MTM1 ones... i don't know, don't really want to pressure my self

I actually got the Farm Road 29 track a while back but that Crazy 98 Track looks good.
but as u said you PROBABLY might make them all but that would be pretty cool.

am i doing good so far, im trying to make a double and a bus stack idk if im doing it right , just started with blender yesterday, i need to extend the floor or whatever but idk how, and i dont know how to add props

9aSEdsn.png

Well after 500 posts have come and gone in such a short amount of time, I think it's only fair if my next generation of posts starts on my favorite thread (or series).

Sorry if I'm so overdramatic about this but in less than 2 months I've got like 500 posts without totally spamming.

Anyway now that that BS is out of the way, here's the story:

After many failed attempts, @LeMaddog gave up on building Pure Adrenaline 07. So I offered to help him. After multiple more failures of trying to help him (nothing against him) I decided to just take this project head on. This is 100% his idea but I'm just lending support.

It was originally supposed to be a V4 repaint but I decided that it wouldn't really feel "modern" or fit in with some of the upgraded content (aka 999,999,998 different Grave Diggers) so I'm rebuilding the chassis right now.

I'm out of the assembly stage and entering texturing.

LeMaddog I hope this is what you want, because this is what you're getting  who wouldn't want a modern looking truck???

0n6uKGl.png

Out with the old, in with the new.

Also I'm making the body into an S-10 like it was in 07. He didn't switch into an F150 until 08.

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

LeMaddog I hope this is what you want, because this is what you're getting  who wouldn't want a modern looking truck???

I'm not a good judge, and if I was, I'd probably suck, but the chassis looks fine, I suppose.

EDIT: I guess I wasn't really enthusiastic when I posted that, and I didn't really sound happy. I guess... meh, what I'm trying to say is that... if you know what you're doing with it, then I'm fine with it. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

After many failed attempts, @LeMaddog gave up on building Pure Adrenaline 07. So I offered to help him. After multiple more failures of trying to help him (nothing against him) I decided to just take this project head on. This is 100% his idea but I'm just lending support.

*CHASSIS PIC*

Any particular reason why you are using the Airborne Ranger chassis? Pure Adrenaline was a PEI if I remember correctly and this is what I think is an inhouse custom chassis... (Cue Kozak the chassis expert for the correction of information), and it was never an S-10 body. There was an all white Silverado truck and then the F-150 body, but never an S-10... I don't think...

Just now, steiale said:

Any particular reason why you are using the Airborne Ranger chassis? Pure Adrenaline was a PEI if I remember correctly and this is what I think is an inhouse custom chassis... (Cue Kozak the chassis expert for the correction of information), and it was never an S-10 body. There was an all white Silverado truck and then the F-150 body, but never an S-10... I don't think...

I couldn't seem to find a Pure Adrenaline one, I'll keep looking for a Stone Crusher. And I couldn't get a good view of the front, but from the side it looks like an S-10.