Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

2 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

so far so good hopefully, im still adjusting things and have to make the racing ramps and paint 

also it is not san diego 2009 its a custom but idk what venue yet 

Hill is waaaaaaay to big

Also im scrapping Sidewinder Canyon :( sadly it didn't work after 10 attemps, probably gonna make a less vert version later this year, but i'm going to finish WF 17  & start on torture pit rigth now

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Edy said:

Hill is waaaaaaay to big

Also im scrapping Sidewinder Canyon :( sadly it didn't work after 10 attemps, probably gonna make a less vert version later this year, but i'm going to finish WF 17  & start on torture pit rigth now

edy, I want to thank u for your awesome tracks and just how much work u put into them, just congrats!!! and kool

lowered the top of the ramp so hopefully its good, finished the concept of racing now i need to know how to texture, get a stadium in and make freestyle. also on the motorcross ramp under the cars i cant get the face to show up so if you can help me with that i would appreciate it. 

(if someone would like to help with texturing and putting a stadium in please pm me)   nbJm1Ot.jpg

Need your guys opinion.  Wanted to try something new, not sure how I like it.  For the freestyle version of this track would you rather have the camper still there, but not collide-able, OR have it look like it was already demolished. I don't know which I want to do and wanted opinions.  

Option 1 with the camper intact but able to drive through it.

dcfWWYL.png

Option 2 having it look like it was smashed. 

ZOWD47m.png

The only reason I put in the destroyed option was because during intermission Car Killer drove through the RV so it was already smashed before freestyle started so no truck had the opportunity to hit it.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, maxdman said:

Need your guys opinion.  Wanted to try something new, not sure how I like it.  For the freestyle version of this track would you rather have the camper still there, but not collide-able, OR have it look like it was already demolished. I don't know which I want to do and wanted opinions.  

I wish it wouldn't lag the game to have a destructible camper there. I would prefer non-collideable because it would give the illusion off destoying it more. Looks great though!

31 minutes ago, maxdman said:

The only reason I put in the destroyed option was because during intermission Car Killer drove through the RV so it was already smashed before freestyle started so no truck had the opportunity to hit it.

I vote Option 1 because it gives more of an interesting freestyle capability. Instead of just having a hill you have an entire obstacle.

13 hours ago, maxdman said:

I'd say the first one, and also, what car pack are you using?

13 hours ago, maxdman said:

I think you should make option 1 non contactable, but then make something invisible inside of the camper to make it hitable. @DannyMackey did it with his MROR WF4: http://www.mediafire.com/download/5bf7k18ol2hn2uk/MRORWF4.zip

If you decided to do that he could probably help you.

12 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I vote Option 1 because it gives more of an interesting freestyle capability. Instead of just having a hill you have an entire obstacle.

Fist bump for the username fam

Also yeah I'd go with Option 1 too, the "destroyed" camper texture doesn't look too pleasing if I'm being 100% blunt. Not your fault, just more or less how difficult it is to pull something like that off

• Upvote 1

On 8/12/2016 at 0:48 AM, xyrose said:

as a start

If you want a more chassis get with me on aim. I can send you my original Bailout chassis. It's the closest thing to the TORP chassis on this site. 

Edited by Jon Cannon