Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

I've always wanted to make a little hole in the wall county fair event, so I had some time in the last two days and made this.  It's completely a custom and not based off anything, except the name which I snagged from the game Test Drive: Eve of Destruction.  I named this Eagen County Fairgrounds. 

IkZMMEy.png

um59MGL.png

xWSUOXF.png

TLUGU5X.png

I thought this was a really cool shot

ba4qE9T.png

From starting this at 9 pm last night and finishing it a few minutes ago I would say this isn't too shabby lol.  Well this isn't completely finished because my toolkit is still being a pain in the ass and not opening.  So this isn't ready for release just yet.

• Upvote 14

45 minutes ago, maxdman said:

I've always wanted to make a little hole in the wall county fair event, so I had some time in the last two days and made this.  It's completely a custom and not based off anything, except the name which I snagged from the game Test Drive: Eve of Destruction.  I named this Eagen County Fairgrounds. 

I thought this was a really cool shot

From starting this at 9 pm last night and finishing it a few minutes ago I would say this isn't too shabby lol.  Well this isn't completely finished because my toolkit is still being a pain in the ass and not opening.  So this isn't ready for release just yet.

Looks great!

Where did you get all the props (Stands, Lights, Fence, Concrete blocks, Boxvan) Just everything haha

38 minutes ago, Gillis said:

Looks great!

Where did you get all the props (Stands, Lights, Fence, Concrete blocks, Boxvan) Just everything haha

Other than the cars, dirt texture, and one of the RV trailer textures I've made everything myself.  I just made the portable light tower yesterday.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Reassembling the zip, so the Blacksmith should be released today. The only thing I'm considering is adding a bonus, a chrome Blacksmith. Should I or should I not? ;)

Thanks to Garrett Hanson the white tire thing might be fixed.

thanks bud!!! I think a chrome blacksmith would be a good idea. :)

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Pretty much done. All she needs is the plates and a flag movement. how 2 muv flag? :(

I dont know how to move the flag but i like the flag on the truck and it remembers me the world finals 6 truck with a flag on it lmao

2 hours ago, Garrett Hanson said:

I know that. :/ it'll work trust me, I've done it before.

I tried it already, it didn't work. It just stretched the mesh out when it moved. There's a reason why it's not a prop.

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

eye maed da thig.

I love it! All I think it needs is a container texture to make it look more realistic.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I tried it already, it didn't work. It just stretched the mesh out when it moved. There's a reason why it's not a prop.

I love it! All I think it needs is a container texture to make it look more realistic.

Actually, it doesn't matter if it is a flexbody or a prop, you can move it. If it is stretching out, you are editing the node numbers and not the placement numbers.