Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

Just now, rockgod88 said:

mmmmh that track looks nize

Anywho someone tell Donald this is how it should be!

U can flick em on and off depending if ur a Donald or not.

Also thanks for the NB tips Mark issues are all cleared up, also could anybody make a shock set for this? If not i can mess around with Kozak's

Ooh this is amazing!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

Welp, when I was looking through my Rigs of Rods pictures I found an old picture that I took with the '07 version of Pure Adrenaline. Right now, I'm making it for the third time... 

Is that your updated one or the one you found in your pictures?

12 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Donald uses headlights? or is it just kinda like an added feature for ror.....

either way, looks cool

It's Blaise's added feature. Donald doesn't use headlights cause he's not cool...

• Upvote 1

Well, after re-downloading my mods for a reason I can't even remember, I'm gonna continue making Avenger paints. I'm going to possibly release them in one big pack of repaints. It may sound like a corny idea, and if it is, just tell me so I don't upload it and get h8mail.

So far my plans will go like this:

• World Finals 4 Forest Green Paint (possibly considered a repli-custom since the body is in between a Nomad and a Bel Air)
  • World Finals 5 Orange Paint (ditto)
  • World Finals 6 Half 'n' Half Paint (ditto)
  • World Finals 7 Chrome Paint
  • Where tf can I find a Chrome-Neon Green Paint?!?!?!?!
  • World Finals 9 Toxic Green Paint
  • World Finals 10 Aqua Blue Paint (re-release for the sake of completion)
  • World Finals 11 Flat Black Paint (you saw the preview, but it was before I had plans for this pack)
  • World Finals 12 Hot Rod Red Paint
  • World Finals 13 Yellow Paint (if I can find it, hopefully so because yellow is my favorite color)
  • World Finals 14 Candy Red Paint
  • World Finals 15 Purple Paint
  • Fern has a World Finals 16 paint so none of that
  • I may attempt a World Finals 17 paint on my own, even if I despise the look

If it's bold, it means it's confirmed. Black and Aqua Blue are gonna be delayed finishes for edits with cloning. Yellow and Candy Red are questionable, Rust Job is doubtful, but the Chrome-Neon thing might just be a regular lime green. I looked into it, and if it's so, best believe I'm doing it.

So we've got a pack of at least 10 dank trucks coming by next month. Thanks @fernBurn for making my goal possible.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Well, after re-downloading my mods for a reason I can't even remember, I'm gonna continue making Avenger paints. I'm going to possibly release them in one big pack of repaints. It may sound like a corny idea, and if it is, just tell me so I don't upload it and get h8mail.

• World Finals 4 Forest Green Paint (possibly considered a repli-custom since the body is in between a Nomad and a Bel Air)
  • World Finals 11 Flat Black Paint (you saw the preview, but it was before I had plans for this pack)
  • World Finals 13 Yellow Paint (if I can find it, hopefully so because yellow is my favorite color)

If it's bold, it means it's confirmed. Black and Aqua Blue are gonna be delayed finishes for edits with cloning. Yellow and Candy Red are questionable, Rust Job is doubtful, but the Chrome-Neon thing might just be a regular lime green. I looked into it, and if it's so, best believe I'm doing it.

So we've got a pack of at least 10 dank trucks coming by next month. Thanks @fernBurn for making my goal possible.

I'm probably the first one to tell you this, but one guy had already made the WF Avengers from WF 4 to WF 12, but I don't know if they are still on the site. If they aren't (which is very likely) then I'd like to see what you can come up with.

8 minutes ago, Aeris Syrius said:

Keep in mind that Jim got the new chassis in 2008, so everything before World Finals 9 was the old one. Might need to make an updated version of that too.

19 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I'm probably the first one to tell you this, but one guy had already made the WF Avengers from WF 4 to WF 12, but I don't know if they are still on the site. If they aren't (which is very likely) then I'd like to see what you can come up with.

They're in the SMV4 pack, but not with a truck file and all that. Even with that aside, it could use some updating.

13 minutes ago, AvengerFan11 said:

Keep in mind that Jim got the new chassis in 2008, so everything before World Finals 9 was the old one. Might need to make an updated version of that too.

I guess they're gonna be repli-customs unless I can find or make the chassis. Thanks for the info though. :)

I'm probably wrong, but I think the old Avenger chassis is the current Wrecking Crew chassis so with some modifying, I think your trucks could be more accurate instead of going replicustom. 

Just now, steiale said:

I'm probably wrong, but I think the old Avenger chassis is the current Wrecking Crew chassis so with some modifying, I think your trucks could be more accurate instead of going replicustom. 

I'll look into that. A Wrecking Crew chassis shouldn't be hard to find if it isn't already in the Outlawed chassis pack. Thanks!