Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

7 hours ago, Edy said:

It's not even my quote
-My good ol' friend Birdman, 2016

You: That's a lot of verts Edy, does it lag ingame?

Me: As my good old friend Wambo Charambo said "It's like my motor, it's not even in game"

By the way, it's Sidewinder Canyon

It's 100,000K + verts

Ok, so

I started this at 2:00am of the 10th and i'm 98% done at 5:00 am the 11th, i made this in 1 almost 1 day. I'm so proud, and feel so acomplished, i'm going to finish World Finals 17 rigth now after i take my breakfast ;) and after that and finishing Sidewinder Canyon, Torture Pit >:D

You are a Jem, love what you're doing, I grew up playing mtm2/64. Gonna be cool using modern day trucks on those tracks.

3 minutes ago, LordFrosting said:

You are a Jem, love what you're doing, I grew up playing mtm2/64. Gonna be cool using modern day trucks on those tracks.

he is a gem and so is mtm2. i always mess around on it and even have started a "realistic monster jam series" on youtube with it

9 hours ago, Edy said:

It's not even my quote

Me: As my good old friend Wambo Charambo said "It's like my motor, it's not even in game"

It's 100,000K + verts

Ok, so

I started this at 2:00am of the 10th and i'm 98% done at 5:00 am the 11th, i made this in 1 almost 1 day. I'm so proud, and feel so acomplished, i'm going to finish World Finals 17 rigth now after i take my breakfast ;) and after that and finishing Sidewinder Canyon, Torture Pit >:D

WOW! Congrats man! u do feel accomplished!!!

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Edy said:

It's not even my quote

It's 100,000K + verts

Ok, so

I said everything you quoted Wambo with lmao

so i lied, i changed firestarter for the last time, i wanted something different so i went with a Kohler chassis and it looks great, the final final version of firestarter enjoy, well not so final still got to change shocks but close enough

bkvbhcbyu1zh8kozg.jpg 

55ula8y44chr38kzg.jpg

• Upvote 3