Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

I already knew about the other Titan being made. But being from California and Titan being one of my most favorite trucks I decided take a shot at doing my own. Anyways I finished up the 2001 HD version and added the reverse lights.

RoR%202016-08-15%2003-22-42-16_zpsazhrnz

RoR%202016-08-15%2003-22-52-63_zps2hlzr2

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, GDFAN14 said:

Just a project i finished up today thanks to blaise for the nodes. 

Hey Frank, I don't know if you want it but i fixed up a few things on this like you asked (Sponser plates, Lexan, Gauges, some other junk)

2 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Revin' up your engine...

That is uhhh.... interesting, thats the best word I got for it. I'm really interested to see how its gonna handle with the way it looks :P

ok, so some progress has been made on Razin Kane, generally the truck has been sitting collecting dust due to my laziness and school starting again, but I managed to snag the PEI badge off of Johan's Bounty Hunter, along with most of the props seen on the truck that have been modified to have the right color for RK, they suprisingly match up quite well, anywho, the tires are wrong, but idk what tire comes close to replicating the ones seen on the real truck, if anyone has an idea, please help me out, greatly appreciated :D

now for the pretty pictures of her

qupq37j48fc7bl6zg.jpg

lh877krt7xdohh0zg.jpg

17or10pso3vdlrwzg.jpg

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, iZonarYT said:

ok, so some progress has been made on Razin Kane, generally the truck has been sitting collecting dust due to my laziness and school starting again, but I managed to snag the PEI badge off of Johan's Bounty Hunter, along with most of the props seen on the truck that have been modified to have the right color for RK, they suprisingly match up quite well, anywho, the tires are wrong, but idk what tire comes close to replicating the ones seen on the real truck, if anyone has an idea, please help me out, greatly appreciated :D

now for the pretty pictures of her

When not running BKT's Razin Kane Monster Trucks runs firestones

2 hours ago, rockgod24 said:

Revin' up your engine...

Hit me up, I want to talk paint with you on this one... 

Otherwise, Not sure how your sway bars work because I haven't driven it yet, but maybe throw on a set of what I think are called bump stops or something. It might make it look a little like your way bars will actually work...

K, The sway bars are based of and R/C truck. The handling is actually not based of those sway bars because i have the sway bar 'Beams' on the 4 links, (like other trucks with sway bars)

Also i'm goina make 2 versions  (or 3) one with Double the horsepower and 2/3 more weight, and one with Normal power/weight

Also Alex, i made the body a separate mesh so its now removable ;)