Show Your Projects Chapter 50

Mark Colineri

14 hours ago, Mark Colineri said:

Actually, it doesn't matter if it is a flexbody or a prop, you can move it. If it is stretching out, you are editing the node numbers and not the placement numbers.

This is what I see in flexbodies

fLsHZYT.png

Do I change the coordinates next to the flag name or the forset?

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

This is what I see in flexbodies

Do I change the coordinates next to the flag name or the forset?

fLsHZYT_zpsvm5oc2ao.png

do NOT touch the first 3 sets of numbers.

the ones shown inside the green circle are the ones that make the prop/flexbody move forward/back, side/side, and up/down.

bullsh*t flag.mesh?

ok right out of my GD32

120,128,119, -0.81, 0, -0.27, 10, 0, 0, GraveDigger2Flag.mesh
forset 119-126

-0.81 is side ways so on my 32 theres one that has 0.81 also

0, is up and down so probly no need to touch

-0.27 is back and forward negative means farther back so my 32 has the flags back more then most trucks

10 is rotation, on 32 the flags are angled backwards a little more then normal and thats how.

also as for the container, i figured out how to make junk noncontatable so the container you see is no contactable but there's an invisible crushed one underneath allowing you to go 'straght' up (mostly depending on throttle rhythm) also i made and etl too :/ pics soon

27 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

bullsh*t flag.mesh?

Blacksmith Flag XD

Did the same thing for the body, chassis, and rims. I thought someone would get a kick out of it. XD

34 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

do NOT touch the first 3 sets of numbers.

the ones shown inside the green circle are the ones that make the prop/flexbody move forward/back, side/side, and up/down.

28 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

ok right out of my GD32

120,128,119, -0.81, 0, -0.27, 10, 0, 0, GraveDigger2Flag.mesh
forset 119-126

-0.81 is side ways so on my 32 theres one that has 0.81 also

0, is up and down so probly no need to touch

-0.27 is back and forward negative means farther back so my 32 has the flags back more then most trucks

10 is rotation, on 32 the flags are angled backwards a little more then normal and thats how.

Thanks guys, I'll work on it now. After that it's pretty much done.

sErUfa3.png

0HYiHox.png

f6h3Gdk.png

37vsuPa.png

gbLkrtC.png

All done! Definitely makes the old WWTC truck look like a sh!t-hole. Heavily modified the node-beam to be more like Blue Thunder in a way but also copes with my style of driving. I positioned the driveshafts, shocks (They're Fern's shocks BTW), 4-links and  sway bars and links. This truck can race and freestyle like a dream. Gonna add something to it a little later, but this will do for now. Enjoy!

• Upvote 8

13 minutes ago, Hagan Moskau said:

All done! Definitely makes the old WWTC truck look like a sh!t-hole. Heavily modified the node-beam to be more like Blue Thunder in a way but also copes with my style of driving. I positioned the driveshafts, shocks (They're Fern's shocks BTW), 4-links and  sway bars and links. This truck can race and freestyle like a dream. Gonna add something to it a little later, but this will do for now. Enjoy!

looks very nice!! can't wait to drive it!!