[SURPRISE AT THE END] Houston 2015 Fun Run, July 30th @ 3 PM EST

Doomed User

This is my third Fun Run that I've hosted but neither of the previous ones have been successful.

I'm trying to at least have 1 successful Fun Run under my belt, and so far that's been a pretty tough achievement. I figured that I might as well try it again.

Basic info:

• Hosted on 0.4.
  • Pre-event Discord chat will be held.
  • Any truck is eligible as long as it is legal to run in leagues.
  • 8 people are allowed to sign up.
  • When racing or freestyling, you will be called in through Discord to enter the server. You will have 2 minutes. If you do not make it in within 2 minutes you will not compete for that event. The only exception is if you crash out. Say so in the Discord chat so I can reset your time.
  • If for any reason you are given an RII you must comply and turn your truck off. If you do not within 5 seconds you will be not be scored, or you will be given a DNF.
  • If you create any misdemeanors with me, other competitors, or the judges during this event, you will be disqualified from the entire event.

Racing rules:

• For racing you and your opponent will be called into the match. I will keep track of who verses who.
  • There will be three rounds of racing.
  • Unlike most leagues and real races, a countdown will be started, starting at 5 and ending in GO!
  • If you red light you will be given a DNF.
  • If you bump a turning pole you will be given a 5 second penalty.
  • If you flip for any reason after the green you will be given an RII.
  • I will have an overhead view of the finish line so I will declare who wins.

Freestyle rules:

• You will be called in to enter freestyle one by one.
  • If you go into the stands an RII will be called.
  • There will be two other judges alongside me to give you a score out of 30 points, each of theirs being worth 10.
  • Your run will be based on originality, time usage, stunt variation, and obstacle usage.
  • No spin saving will be allowed during this event. If you are caught spin saving, your run is over. If you keep going after your truck flips up, you will be given no points for the session. Same goes for backspacing.

Possible encore:

• If everything goes well, then I will host an encore session directly after freestyle. This will be an unscored freestyle session for everyone. That means judges can leave the server.
  • Like stated above, if any problems are caused by you, you will not participate in this piece of the event along with any remaining pieces of the event.
  • The encore will consist of the Round 1 racing losers freestyling at the same time on the course. Only me and the 4 freestylers will be in the server.
  • After every truck has tipped over or is unable to continue, Round 2 losers will be called into the server to freestyle. Only me and 2 freestylers will be in the server.
  • After THEY finish, the winner and the Final Round loser will come out for a freestyle. Only me and 2 freestylers will be in the server.
  • This is something no one's ever done before, so like I said, it can only happen if everything goes well.
  • Same rules for freestyle. No spin saving, no backspacing, no going into the stands. RIIs will be more relaxed now as this is an unscored run.

Hope you guys have fun!

I will also need judges not running the event, so if the field is filled, you can still apply to be a racing official/freestyle judge.