Anyone here interested in driving in real life?

Helvigster

Don't know if this is the right forum or not, but I would assume it is. I was just wonderin' if any of you guys would actually like to drive monster trucks in real life. If yes, list down the truck info and what not. It'd be pretty interesting to see what you guys could come up with.

Truck name: 

Body type: 

Chassis type: 

Where you would run: 

Extras: 

I'll personally answer my own question here. As sad as it sounds, I wouldn't wish to drive monster trucks in real life. I always loved monster trucks as a kid (I still do) but I honestly don't think it'd be for me. I always wanted to be a professional ice hockey player and that's what I'm trying to be at this very moment and every season.

Truck name: Snake Eyes and Sissies (would have to get a sponsor from Marilyn Manson ;-;) or Perpetual Destruction

Body type: Any (my custom would probably be a Ford F150 or 250 or '41 Willys)

Chassis type: Any (any Ford body if it was my custom, probably Blue Thunder or Metal Mulisha)

Where you would run: (generally anywhere but these are some faves) Philadelphia, Miami, Orlando, San Antonio, El Paso, Detroit, (hopefully) Las Vegas

Extras: Tour with Team Maximum Destruction or Team Scream, fake exhausts shoot flames (rear of body)

Truck name: Catastrophe

Body type: NEA Custom Neon Lime Green with light blue tip/nose.

Chassis type: NEA

Where you would run: Atlanta (2016), Miami, Las Vegas, Monsters on the Beach, and Tampa.

Extras: Neon lime green paint job with red wheels.

Wow, thats kind of funny, I play hockey to but TBH i love MTs more. (plus I'm probably never going to get as good as single A or simaler)

Truck name: Car Killer

Body type: 72 Chevy

Chassis type: Cohen (GD20 replica)

Where you would run: Ontario and nearby

Extras: Red and black Body on a Chrome-Silver Chassis

21 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

Wow, thats kind of funny, I play hockey to but TBH i love MTs more. (plus I'm probably never going to get as good as single A or simaler)

Truck name: Car Killer

Body type: 72 Chevy

Chassis type: Cohen (GD20 replica)

Where you would run: Ontario and nearby

Extras: Red and black Body on a Chrome-Silver Chassis

I play hockey too.

Ontario? Yo, awesome! I'd go to see you! I live south of Toronto gg.

Ah, screw it, I'll do it too. This is a truck that I ran in ROBLOX.

Truck name: Canadian Dream

Body type: '57 Chevy Bel Air

Chassis type: Maximum Destruction

Where you would run: Primarily Ontario, aswell as the Northeastern United States (New England, New York state, states around there basically)

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I'd like to drive full time in the industry, but I wouldn't want to be a team owner. I'd rather work on a team or join FELD and drive someone elses truck. Heck, I'd go drive for Creten so he'll have a driver that sticks around for a while. 

5 minutes ago, Charlie H. said:

I'd drive for Jimmy too TBH, him or RKMT

RKMT is a really good group of guys, they always take good care of people and are generally awesome dudes. They are a big reason why Jester is in competition today.

I've alway's wanted to drive a Monster Truck so here's the truck I would drive:

Truck name: Big Daddy

Body type: Toxic

Chassis type: Toxic

Where you would run: Vegas, El Paso TX, Baltimore, Montana

Extras: Nothing Much
I wouldn't really go off and start my own team, I would personally join 2xtremeracing or Straightupracing, I would plan on joining FELD for awhile since they just love to ruin Monster Jam.
here's the final version:

fx5nK6J.png

3gr3Z5N.png
OxS8xAq.png