Salinas 2015 Fun Run

Joey 🅱️

Well, lets attempt a fun run being hosted by me! Woohoo.

Event date is 8/11/16

Discord Chat Link: https://discord.gg/8Nk3Kxz

• We will be using ROR .4.
  • We will be using discord chat.
  • There will be 3 competitions: Racing, Wheelies, and Freestyle.
  • Chat opens at 6:00 EST. Racing will start at 6:30 EST.
  • Brackets will be randomized

10 Drivers Max, Rest will be fill-ins.

Rules:

• Be nice to everybody participating, officials, and the host (me.)
  • If you aren't in-game when you are called, there will be a one-minute timer. If the minute is up, you will be skipped.
  • Do not rage whenever you think a call an official make on you.
  • Pay Attention at all times.
  • 2:00 time in freestyle. Keep it realistic at all times.
  • Watch the in-game chat for RII's being called.
  • Don't complain, and have a good time.

The way to sign up:

Name: Joey B.

Truck: Toxic

Link:

Lineup: Toxic driven by Joey B., Max-D (Red) driven by Rocco Piergossi, Time Flys driven by Trevor Hellings, El Toro Loco driven by Max Halpert, Gas Monkey Garage driven by Anthony M., and Grave Digger driven by Skyliner849

Hope people sign up for this one. The last one only 2 people signed up for it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/6/2016 at 2:14 AM, Aeris Syrius said:

We've all got those fun runs that people just don't bother with. Hell, I've got my fair share.

Rocco

Max-D Red 2016

You have it m9

Making a tournament bracket for this because I have nothing better to do ❤️

Got you down.

Considering that we now have only 3 signups and we are not going to get many more, I'd suggest this.

• Count however many sign ups we have. If it's 5 or less, multiply the number by two
  • Have everyone pick a normal truck and a v4 truck
  • Hold a tournament for non v4 trucks and one for v4 trucks

Right now we're at 3 people for 2 tournaments, or 6 competitors total.

59 minutes ago, joshzappy9 said:

my only prob is i haven't figured out how to get multiplayer for .4 and the camera angle always moving screws me up in that one. I mainly use .38

Download ROR 4.5. If you download 4.6, you'll need a program called Nightbuild in order to get multiplayer. I don't have a link for that.

As for the camera angle problem, I am assuming you don't like the camera pitch. You can disable it in gameplay settings.

10 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

Download ROR 4.5. If you download 4.6, you'll need a program called Nightbuild in order to get multiplayer. I don't have a link for that.

As for the camera angle problem, I am assuming you don't like the camera pitch. You can disable it in gameplay settings.

You don't need Nightbuild for multiplayer in 0.4.6. You need to enter the server info into the configurator. Nothing else is needed, just the base ROR program and all of it's base components.

11 hours ago, LeMaddog said:

53 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

You don't need Nightbuild for multiplayer in 0.4.6. You need to enter the server info into the configurator. Nothing else is needed, just the base ROR program and all of it's base components.

i have 4.5