Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

I was digging through V3 and I got a thought. No one's made the classic Blue Thunder in a while. What do you guys think of this body I threw together in like 3 seconds?

5ayPvZR.png

I can find other bodies I guess. : /

Also, how df do I fix the Error 7 with meshwheels and MeshStabilizer v1.8 thing for my custom? No idea how to life.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I was digging through V3 and I got a thought. No one's made the classic Blue Thunder in a while. What do you guys think of this body I threw together in like 3 seconds?

it's a pretty good body. the duper duty part needs some smoothing since there's roughish spots there.

1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I love the body style. Can't wait to test this truck whenever it comes out. Very nice job.

What it looks like is that he took the Stone Crusher body from Fern's Hooked zip, and attempted to finish what was already started (basically he only slapped on the flames in the front). Then put it together using the rest of the Stone Crusher parts from the Hooked zip because they're all in there. 

4 hours ago, steiale said:

What it looks like is that he took the Stone Crusher body from Fern's Hooked zip, and attempted to finish what was already started (basically he only slapped on the flames in the front). Then put it together using the rest of the Stone Crusher parts from the Hooked zip because they're all in there. 

actually i placed all the props my self  i just used the body lets see you make a truck yourself.