Jump to content
Sim Monsters
fernBurn

Show Your Projects Chapter 51

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

-sniffs- She's finally done! Uploaded and pending approval.

 

 

I'm jealous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was digging through V3 and I got a thought. No one's made the classic Blue Thunder in a while. What do you guys think of this body I threw together in like 3 seconds?

5ayPvZR.png

I can find other bodies I guess. : /

Also, how df do I fix the Error 7 with meshwheels and MeshStabilizer v1.8 thing for my custom? No idea how to life.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I was digging through V3 and I got a thought. No one's made the classic Blue Thunder in a while. What do you guys think of this body I threw together in like 3 seconds?

 

I can find other bodies I guess. : /

it's a pretty good body. the duper duty part needs some smoothing since there's roughish spots there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

it's a pretty good body. the duper duty part needs some smoothing since there's roughish spots there.

It is just a start. I'll see what I can do but right now Blue Thunder is at the bottom of the list.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

I was digging through V3 and I got a thought. No one's made the classic Blue Thunder in a while. What do you guys think of this body I threw together in like 3 seconds?

 

I can find other bodies I guess. : /

I love the body style. Can't wait to test this truck whenever it comes out. Very nice job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What it looks like is that he took the Stone Crusher body from Fern's Hooked zip, and attempted to finish what was already started (basically he only slapped on the flames in the front). Then put it together using the rest of the Stone Crusher parts from the Hooked zip because they're all in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, steiale said:

What it looks like is that he took the Stone Crusher body from Fern's Hooked zip, and attempted to finish what was already started (basically he only slapped on the flames in the front). Then put it together using the rest of the Stone Crusher parts from the Hooked zip because they're all in there. 

actually i placed all the props my self  i just used the body lets see you make a truck yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×