Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

after about 7 years, monster jam coming back to this rust bucket stadium. this is just the rough draft for all the people who are going to get butthurt for the bad painting but tbh even when i redo it its still going to look bad. started this today and it aint that bad but the only problem i have is when its finished and i have to export. i dont have toolbox so it will be all weird looking after exporting so i have to find a way to fix it thats the whole reason my custom tampa isnt finished. also maybe just maybe i will consider making pontiac 2006 if i ever finish but im more of a custom guy but pontiac 2006 was one of my favorite shows  67vAE6X.jpg

• Upvote 5

Just now, LeMaddog said:

If we get five or more Diggers on this page, I will hunt down the people that posted a Digger. Mark my words.

2 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Jesus does everyone wanna do Digger XIX now?

*Insert the rest of the Anti-Digger posts here*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Diggers Are great. Solid Work guys

I know a lot of them are joke posts about antidiggers, but I wanted to post about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1 minute ago, LordFrosting said:

*Insert the rest of the Anti-Digger posts here*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Diggers Are great. Solid Work guys

I know a lot of them are joke posts about antidiggers, but I wanted to post about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Grrrrr...

With no disrespect to those who are making them, I have to be honest, Diggers are getting kinda old. We have tons of versions of Diggers, but what about other awesome trucks that haven't been touched? There are so many trucks out there that would be a thrill in  RoR. Take for example, Dragon, the new Hurricane Force, McGruff, Pirates Curse, ETC...Don't get me wrong, I am so happy to see so many people trying there hands at making trucks, it is just unfortunate that all of them are Diggers rather than so so many other trucks that would be awesome to have in this game. 

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Zach Nicholas said:

That joke is more dead than Hitler.

No it isn't. Hitler's been dead longer...

but to content creators, I'd like to ask ya'll a question: What are you trying to gain by making Diggers? Eh? 'Cause the Diggers are getting old, and like @obsessionracing said, there's a whole bunch of trucks that haven't been touched...

Obsession's right. We've got so many people requesting these trucks that aren't made, and that's why: they aren't made. Digger's played out. Digger 12 might be the only Digger I attempt for a while because it was requested and I said I'd take care of it. After the disappointment I faced on my Digger 19 project, you've gotta understand where I'm coming from.

Some of these trucks people are making are great, but they're not getting released. Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for them. I'm just saying that it shouldn't really take all that long to send your folder to a zip, test it, rearrange some stuff, and release it. Honestly it takes less than 15 minutes after props are done. Even with props, it usually takes me about an hour.

We've got Pirate's Curse made, McGruff in the works, and other trucks being brought up in requests and in forum posts. We're getting somewhere, but Digger honestly needs a break.