Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

Your best custom yet, Blake. Beautiful job!

Added some sparkle to Top Gunner to simulate the Star Spangled Banner in a way. (Thank you, Photoshop, again)

B5ncSuH.png

pb2RoEV.jpg

This photo is pretty cool.

nPa7bbi.png

Final preview before it's released. Took a bit to make it stand alone since I took my High School finals this week (I passed everything BTW). It was such an accomplishment to make a truck I've dreamed about making since I left WWTC. Thanks to everyone who help. I hope you guys enjoy this. Next time you see this is when it's about to be pended for download! Enjoy!

• Upvote 9

Only diggers I want to see made are #1 - #7, especially #2. All these recent diggers are literally the same thing over, and over again. Geesh just think if I released an updated digger body, people would literally remake every digger that runs today's fiberglass body.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Only diggers I want to see made are #2 - #7, all these recent diggers are literally the same thing over, and over again. Geesh just think if I released an updated digger body, people would literally remake every digger that ran today's fiberglass body.

Nobody's really touched the older Diggers besides DiggerFan and Blaise (as I know of). After Digger 12 all of the Diggers started looking the same. Over time the only thing that's changed is the logo form, the ghost, the graves, the number, and the roofs.

I'd like to see some old Diggers, but after that, it needs a rest. And this is coming from a Digger fan 14 years and counting.

9 minutes ago, Ray Billings said:

i enjoy the flag, and i have already uploaded it, im sorry to disappoint, just liked the flag on it

I'm not disappointed at all. I really like the truck, and as I said, personal preference. We can always take the flag off if we don't like it. :P 

• Upvote 1