Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

3 hours ago, Andrew said:

Only diggers I want to see made are #1 - #7, especially #2. All these recent diggers are literally the same thing over, and over again. Geesh just think if I released an updated digger body, people would literally remake every digger that runs today's fiberglass body.

If you were to make a classic Digger body, like #2-#10 (SWB)

I would gladly redo my 2, 3 and 7 and maybe 10 and 8.

Can we make a Retro Showcase page?  DiggerFan stuff just get drowned out by all the post of Grave Diggers.  I understand it's different generations but as a Monster Truck fan that been there when it started in the early 80's til now.  DiggerFan and others that do MORE than just Grave Digger doing some great things with the game and being over looked. 

But I am sure this post will be over looked.  Some very talented men, young men and women in the game.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, $m@$#3r2016 said:

:) That is now going to be my comeback to the stupid jokes my friends make... 

I personally think it's a terrible joke. We shouldn't mention such a filthy person in a community like ours.

Then again, no one gives a damn what I say.

37 minutes ago, LeMaddog said:

I personally think it's a terrible joke. We shouldn't mention such a filthy person in a community like ours.

Then again, no one gives a damn what I say.

Dude just drop it. You're always trying to counter something somone says and then follow it up with something along the lines of "my opinion doesn't matter, anyway." Ffs you say you're afraid of emos but you're becoming WORSE than them.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Ffs you say you're afraid of emos but you're becoming WORSE than them.

There's goes the last of my innocence. And what do you want me to drop? Forum posting? Yeah, maybe I should've listened to the rules...

Fine, I'll try to start acting like a better part of the community.

Just now, LeMaddog said:

There's goes the last of my innocence. And what do you want me to drop? Forum posting? Yeah, maybe I should've listened to the rules...

Fine, I'll try to start acting like a better part of the community.

I never said dropping forum posting. I just said stop acting like everyone hates you for God's sake.

• Upvote 1