Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

16 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

looks good but the wear on the track for freestyle needs some work.

Umm... Seriously? Can you read what's posted above you? 

43 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

the "wear" for the track paint is very blotchy. Try lowering the opacity of the track paint layer, then get your eraser tool and set the harshness to 0% , and create wear that looks like an actual truck had done it.

@Garrett Hanson You don't need to echo someone else unless you have something specific to help him out, make it look better, etc...  Provide actual feedback that builds off of something instead of just repeating it for the sake of getting your post count up...

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, steiale said:

Umm... Seriously? Can you read what's posted above you? 

@Garrett Hanson You don't need to echo someone else unless you have something specific to help him out, make it look better, etc...  Provide actual feedback that builds off of something instead of just repeating it for the sake of getting your post count up...

ok, look, I clearly saw fern burn's post and you clearly say 0 feedback at all.
someone kill me.
i'm joking

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

ok, look, I clearly saw fern burn's post and you clearly say 0 feedback at all.
someone kill me.

Dude really? He was quoting fernburn so you could take a hint. You echoed someone's post for no point at all, and then say something ignorant like this. After this I'm sure someone would like to kill you.

God, it's every page with you guys, eh? It's a fucking virtual monster truck community, not a soap opera. I'm so tired of cleaning up brainless bullshit that is posted by some, if some of you thought just two seconds ahead prior to posting something, none of this drama would ever have to be addressed. If you have an issue, take it to Personal Messages. If I see more fighting, warning points will be issued accordingly.

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 12