Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

hey look what i did with the v4 martial law truck, i know i cant posts this unless its properly duplicated but the way it showed me how didnt work but i still want to show it off 

replaced the chassis

recolored it

and i think i replaced the shocks 

put bkts on it

and i think i added some other props on it but i dont think they worked since i changed the chassis 

1iUgMLE.png

Good to see the post your arguments and make complaints thread is in full effect. I come in here to see the latest WIPs and have to trudge through unnecessary crap from all the poo that gets thrown around in Every. Single. SYP Thread.

I can understand people are tired of seeing Diggers. As much as I've always liked Grave Digger there seems to be a great influx of them as of late. However, it's a waste of time and entirely unnecessary to make a post "vocalizing" your dislike when you know it's not going to contribute or do anything. People are entitled to make what they like. Posting complaints isn't going to change that. Just deal with it silently instead of having to contribute even more needless complaints to an already complaint bloated thread.

Oh who am I kidding? Look what thread I'm in...

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

sorry for kinda double posting but i really liked how this came out mostly made up of madusa and 2015 razin cane, still working on shocks and trying to fit the rims with the tires 

Is that the v4 Body? Or did you make that one?

Looks good though!

Just now, LordFrosting said:

Is that the v4 Body? Or did you make that one?

Looks good though!

its the v4 body i just went through the v4 truck and replaced the props and the rims and so forth, i know this is nothing new but i just figured it out so im making a bigger dealout of it then i should be lol 

6 minutes ago, Imagine_Dragons_fan said:

its the v4 body i just went through the v4 truck and replaced the props and the rims and so forth, i know this is nothing new but i just figured it out so im making a bigger dealout of it then i should be lol 

Oh okay, it still looks great, the v4 body on that isn't to bad

20 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

something's sticking out of the truck and idk what it is.
looks good thou

1. The headers are coming out of the hood
  2. The roll cage jets out from the back of the cab

Both of which are supposed to. 

As far as the roll cage, it doesn't go out as far and its more rounded than what you have currently (Scroll down in that album for reference pics...)

http://monsterphoto.iwarp.com/elt.htm

1 hour ago, Alan E. said:

Here's the debut version, Might do NWO with this chassis later on.

Am I the only one happy to finally see those rim covers made for this game? So many of my favorite trucks over the years used them, and it's awesome to see them in game and done proper.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Mr. Beardman said:

Am I the only one happy to finally see those rim covers made for this game? So many of my favorite trucks over the years used them, and it's awesome to see them in game and done proper.

except Pitbull had those same wheel covers.....
unless youre hinting that mine were garbage...to which, i agree.