Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

2 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

It doesn't even matter if it gets in the way of school. Take it like a hobby, not a job or a task. Do it when you have time. And I don't care how many people use my stuff (though I like to see how many people downloaded my stuff from time to time), partly why I was close to just dropping release on all projects.

If you want to, wait until you get good and just practice build with stuff you're not gonna release. That's why it took so long for me to start a Grave Digger, because I wanted to get some skills in truck making before I took on a big name.

Just do what you feel is right and you'll have a good looking track in no time.

i decided my new years resolution is to make a track before the years over but if its crap im not going to release it i just want to get familiar with the site and be able to help out the community and it wont hopefully get in the way of school anymore since its about 80% complete

7 minutes ago, Buddy Van Blake said:

no this is not digger, but i did go to the dennis anderson school of seat mods for my next custom, this is not finished just got a base line down

pretty nice chassis, there's not very many short wheel based trucks on this site (just saying) so I thought this was a smaller chassis for those types of trucks, anyways can't wait for the full version.

10 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

pretty nice chassis, there's not very many short wheel based trucks on this site (just saying) so I thought this was a smaller chassis for those types of trucks, anyways can't wait for the full version.

it isnt a short wheel based truck, sorry to disappoint but it will probably be my longest wheel based custom 

11 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

longest wheel based? now saying that would say it would be like a limo monster truck or something like that. IDK, anyways good luck on the custom.

...No it wouldn't. He's saying that it might be longer in comparison to his previous trucks.

Edited by Jon Cannon
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Garrett Hanson said:

longest wheel based? now saying that would say it would be like a limo monster truck or something like that. IDK, anyways good luck on the custom.

Like Jon said, it would just be a longer wheelbase than normal. A limo truck would probably be about 1.5x to 2x the length of an average chassis from Kozak's pack, if not more.

Double post but worth. Sorry. :(

My ride for ROR-MTP: GMTRS is being revamped. <3 Even though yellow is my favorite color there is a lot of blue to this truck.

ExTTlcc.png

What is this thread dead or something? Almost a full day and no one's posted anything but me. :(

Well I'm workin' on some graphics because I'm bored and I remembered Blaise's Digger XX pack, and how ugly that roof logo looked on the green ghost.

Luckily I have a green ghost toy that's in good shape so I took a bunch of pics of it so I can use it as a template, to update that ugly roof logo.

CaQjabw.png

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

gut some stuff

GD 3D confirmed?

That's by far the best Diggers I've ever seen since Mark's Grave Digger 32 trucks. Awesome work. If your gonna use those shocks, smooth them out. I did a sh!tty job finishing them. Looks awesome! Can't wait to use 'em.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, rockgod24 said:

gut some stuff

GD 3D confirmed?

#HYPE

7 minutes ago, BIG G said:

Cant wait to drive those 

Okay please don't quote pics.

Anyway the logo is done but not gonna post the finished product here due to copyright plagiarism worries. :)

Gonna send the logo to Blaise and maybe you'll see it in the Digger 20 pack <3

The Chrome 3D bodies are way too bright. Darken up those shades, and you'll be spot on. Also the purple body had purple beadlocks instead of green like you have. Check FB Messenger, I sent you quite a few messages.

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

gut some stuff

GD 3D confirmed?

The diggers look great but the one thing that looks wrong on your Titan is the headers, they're not like the digger style zoomies. If you want more accurate headers to the headers he actually runs use the headers off of dough's, that's what I used for mine.