Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

12 minutes ago, EightBitMS said:

Ok so every time I tried to upload a screenshot but it always was way too big.

Image hosting sites like photobucket and imgur (my favorite) allow you to post a link to have your pic on forums. Upload your pic there and get a link and input it to "Insert other media."

Sorry for the double post but this is f*cking crazy.

I finally figured out why Error 7 was coming up. The flag.

The flag was crashing for I don't know what reason, but the file is going to be updated with a mirror for 0.37 users, without the flag.

Sorry to 0.37 users, but you're gonna have to go without a flag until I can figure out how to add one without it f*cking up the game.

I thought it had something to do with the meshwheels because the thing would stop after loading meshwheels, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough?

Whatever, but it's fixed and the file will be uploaded shortly, within 24 hours.

56 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Sorry for the double post but this is f*cking crazy.

I finally figured out why Error 7 was coming up. The flag.

The flag was crashing for I don't know what reason, but the file is going to be updated with a mirror for 0.37 users, without the flag.

Sorry to 0.37 users, but you're gonna have to go without a flag until I can figure out how to add one without it f*cking up the game.

I thought it had something to do with the meshwheels because the thing would stop after loading meshwheels, but I guess I wasn't looking hard enough?

Whatever, but it's fixed and the file will be uploaded shortly, within 24 hours.

dude I even removed the flag mesh and I still get the ERROR 7 thing.
EDIT: For current version of download that I have.

Just now, Garrett Hanson said:

dude I even removed the flag mesh and I still get the ERROR 7 thing.

Yeah, I figured out it's the rims too.

As of this point I'm restarting all of my trucks.

Redoing Blacksmith AGAIN, Perpetual Destruction, and then I'll start whatever I still have left.

12 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, 3 pages of trucks? Where's da tracks?! Jk they all look great

Haven't you always wanted to jump a house? Any suggestions to what else I should put in the front lawn? B)

Thanks, and I'd suggest adding like grass or a pool or something, something normal. But monster size. I dunno. I'm still kinda bummed about having to start over and whatnot.

1 hour ago, Chris B said:

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnn, 3 pages of trucks? Where's da tracks?! Jk they all look great

Haven't you always wanted to jump a house? Any suggestions to what else I should put in the front lawn? B)

This man, this man is the one that deserves my blessings.

This track is awesome, finish it, if you don't

I'll have a taco overdose

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Edy said:

This man, this man is the one that deserves my blessings.

This track is awesome, finish it, if you don't

I'll have a taco overdose

I'll definitely finish this one, and release it. Still got a lot to do tho

13 hours ago, Chris B said:

!

I am jealous that I can't make this stuff but it's amazing

39 minutes ago, McMonsterJam said:

I am jealous that I can't make this stuff but it's amazing

DannyMackey has a tutorial for track making, but it's only at part 1 and shows no signs of being finished. But it's a start.

Also Blaise has a full BASIC truck making tutorial so you can make trucks, but it's based off of V4 and it will take a couple attempts to make something pretty. ;)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

DannyMackey has a tutorial for track making, but it's only at part 1 and shows no signs of being finished. But it's a start.

He went through everything that needed to be understood in order to make a track. There's no reason that he needs to make a part two.