Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

1 hour ago, rockgod24 said:

gut some stuff

onfirmed?

so idk how to add a quote to an already posted comment, so im gonna post again bc that. but anyways..

50_zpsprejr1vj.jpg

With the version with the 3D graphics, the green is a little bit more of a mint green? not technically sure if thats the right wording but yea. Its definitely not a regular digger green or the green you have on yours.

50_zps6dzojufd.png

^^^I tried taking a sample of the base color for it, if it helps at all.

21_zpsgyddbalc.jpg

The green on the regular graphic body is a lot more Limey with a metallic sheen to it. Very similar to the current metallicy look on my Blue Thunder 2016, except this not as extreme.

gesga_zpsxums3yzi.png

Both the samples are more or less, and probably would need some tweakin along with the spec.png, but you can get the idea.

and that Titan better have a carbon fiber texture in the black area, or else ill kiss kozak on the lips.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fernBurn said:

and that Titan better have a carbon fiber texture in the black area, or else ill kiss kozak on the lips.

You are like super gay

Delete all your digger and monster trucks

I made an MTM2 track, make me your god

2HJZ786.jpg

EPgOJs6.jpg

• Upvote 13

Damn I said the thread might've been dead and it literally exploded in excitement.

9 hours ago, AvengerBen said:

when will they be up

Okay mods can we get a ban? I told you this child will never learn.

12 hours ago, fernBurn said:

-stuff about colors-

Same goes for the 3D purple body, the color is more like a deep purple, only slightly deeper than what is on the truck, though.

It looks a little like this:

Uw8gftR.png

8 hours ago, Rick Harrison said:

You are like super gay

Delete all your digger and monster trucks

I made an MTM2 track, make me your god

Track looks great but I'm an atheist so good luck ;)

Gonna see if I can finish up that Blacksmith, but I don't have any rims so I might just use the red ones. ;-;

3 hours ago, Mr. Self Destruct said:

Okay mods can we get a ban? I told you this child will never learn.

Nah, he's young, but he's not "I'll spam every thread until I get it." young. Being annoying in my opinion isn't worthy of a ban, being a nuisance is. 

• Upvote 2