Show Your Projects Chapter 51

fernBurn

14 hours ago, Chris B said:

#IndieJam2016

Looking great!

Maybe I should just quit life because no matter what truck I use for a base or what I try the body and chassis for Blacksmith are STILL invisible and I'm just sitting here hopeless. Maybe I should stick to painting.

EDIT: Finally got up to rebuilding the chassis and it works fine now. Thanks to all who helped and I can finally continue this project. :)

breaking the one day silence with another track im working on just need the stadium then i can finish it and yes im still working on the other track but parts of it are being a female dog to finish so i have to wait to find out how to fix them and then paint the ramps 

n5axxrg.jpg

• Upvote 1

screenshot_2016-09-02_16-37-33_1_zpsmbhg

Well as an added bonus, i decided to throw the Avenger body on Rummell's chassis so it can never be used and get lost somewhere in your vehicles folder.

both should be uploaded soon.

oh and, Happy Birthday John Dough

& others

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, steiale said:

I know you posted pics of the truck with the all Grey rims. If you could throw those in the zip, I'd recommend appreciate it!

yea those are still on the rear tires of Rage, since on a couple pics, he's running grey in the rear and Orange in the front.

So theyll be in there

59 minutes ago, fernBurn said:

Well as an added bonus, i decided to throw the Avenger body on Rummell's chassis so it can never be used and get lost somewhere in your vehicles folder.

both should be uploaded soon.

oh and, Happy Birthday John Dough

& others

The R@GE (as I like to call it) is amazing. Can't wait till it's out.

Well after looking at some old posts of mine in SYP 49 and realizing how noobishly cringy I was, I've decided the only way to get past it is to beat it. Gonna work on Digger 19's chassis and finish Blacksmith if someone can give me some delicious rims. :P Posted a request, it's on the front page.

I made some mini's but they got deleted. Was gonna show them. Also the bodies got deleted. Not sure why, maybe part of me starting over.

I'll make them again.

Sometime.

;-;